Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 11-18-2004   #1
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Frozen turkey thrown from car injures woman

RONKONKOMA, New York (AP) -- A 20-pound frozen turkey was thrown through the windshield of a woman's moving car, critically injuring her, police said.

The bird was tossed out the window of an oncoming vehicle, and a passenger in the 44-year-old woman's car took hold of the steering wheel and guided it to the side of the road, police said.

Police said a group of teenagers had purchased the turkey with a stolen credit card at a supermarket on the same road where the incident happened early Saturday. The teens were being sought for questioning.

The 44-year-old woman was hospitalized in critical condition.

Ronkonkoma is in the approximate geographic center of New York's Long Island, about 50 miles east of New York City.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #2
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts
Re: Frozen turkey thrown from car injures woman

Aside from them being twats for lobbing a turkey at a car...

WHO THE FUCK buys a turkey with a credit card they just nicked? WHO?

Alba gu bràth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #3
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute

Kids who intended to do just what they did do - throw it at someone.
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #4
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002

I love turkey

That is kind of funny... people are so weird now-a-days
Old 11-18-2004   #5
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

leave it to the ronkonkoma kids to do that...

hilarious really...i might know a few who did it
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #6
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

"What did you get for the holidays?"

"I got turkeyed."

That's really sad. Whoever did that needs to get beaten by a couple of frozen turkeys and see how they feel afterward.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004   #7
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder how fast the car was going?.. Surprising it didn't decapitate her... hmm..
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #8
jeni6190

jeni6190 can only hope to improve

that is really retarted..... some people need to learn that getting attention doesn't mean teowing a turkey out the window.... MY GOD!!!
jeni6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #9
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie

Quote:
Originally Said by jeni6190
some people need to learn that getting attention doesn't mean throwing a turkey out the window.... MY GOD!!!

yes, that is a common problem, all those people who confuse 'getting attention' with throwing frozen poultry.
Old 05-24-2005   #10
paperwings

paperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to paperwings Send a message via Yahoo to paperwings

I wonder if they were retarded vegetarians trying protest.
Killed by the weakness, but forced to return. Turn it OFFFFFF" - AFI - death of seasons
paperwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #11
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie

thats a pretty shitty protest...
Old 05-25-2005   #12
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

HA ha ha, more or likely they were high and had munchies. They then realized that turkeys do not come cooked. One of troubled teens probably had this bright idea that the old lady behind them could probably use the turkey better then they can. "Hence" the reason why the turkey ended up in her car.
Old 05-25-2005   #13
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

that just goes to show, that turkeys are the root of all evil. fist some guy sets shot because some other asshole gets him confused with a wild turkey, then some lady gets hit with a frozen turkey. the turkeys are the real government conspiracy. so in closing i have to quote red vs. blue "the holidays are a time for families to come together and hate as a group. And what better thing to hate than turkeys, and what better way to hate them then by eating them by the millions"

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005   #14
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks
that just goes to show, that turkeys are the root of all evil. fist some guy sets shot because some other asshole gets him confused with a wild turkey, then some lady gets hit with a frozen turkey. the turkeys are the real government conspiracy. so in closing i have to quote red vs. blue "the holidays are a time for families to come together and hate as a group. And what better thing to hate than turkeys, and what better way to hate them then by eating them by the millions"
Cheers to that, fellow canadian now living in PA!! (If thats correct)
By the way hows the weather over there?
Old 05-25-2005   #15
Guinness And Mohawks

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by Lahonen
Cheers to that, fellow canadian now living in PA!! (If thats correct)
By the way hows the weather over there?
it is fucking raining here. god i hate pennsylvania.

Old 05-25-2005   #16
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

I was in Philly for a while, it rained/snowed/was freezing the whole time. we had to stay in doors the whole freakin time. Bit of a change from Australian weather I'd say....
Old 05-26-2005   #17
Lahonen

Quote:
it is fucking raining here. god i hate pennsylvania.
Its awsome here, its too hot to keep a turkey frozen, so we might throw thawed turkeys around. People around here prefer to throw eggs. I don't anymore just because I know how it feels to clean up after immature idiots throwing eggs around.
Old 05-26-2005   #18
Guinness And Mohawks

me id rather throw rednecks, they are easy to catch and knock out(tie their sister up outside, then when they go to "save" her use a shovel). they weigh more than a turkey, and will raise alot more questions than a turkey. although on the other side of the river the prefered object to trow from a moving vehicle into another is a mailbox.

Old 06-03-2005   #19
Lahonen

Quote:
me id rather throw rednecks, they are easy to catch and knock out(tie their sister up outside, then when they go to "save" her use a shovel). they weigh more than a turkey, and will raise alot more questions than a turkey. although on the other side of the river the prefered object to trow from a moving vehicle into another is a mailbox.
Ha ha ha, dam rednecks. There all around here drinking beer on their beat up porches, taking pictures of their daughters (wifes) and nieces (mistresses).
ha ha ha
**throws picth fork at a red neck then gives red neck to Guiness to throw at a car**
Old 06-03-2005   #20
Nikki25
Newbie Member

Nikki25 has made a few great posts

Ok i do feel sorry for her yet oddly enough....i cant seem to stop laughing.