Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-23-2002   #1
The_Vid

The_Vid has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to The_Vid
I feel like i been shot at and missed, then shit on and hit.

So yesturday I managed to get a buddy of mine to pick me up a handle of everclear, thats almost 2 liters. but any we all went over to this apartment and tanked ourselves. it was me scott (adam lusks little bro) katie, katelin, shasha, will, and johnathan. So we all got pretty smashed, well the gurls didnt really do any drinkin but I know I did. and Will did cause he was first to pass out. Then while enjoying my plesant everclear drunkeness somebody brought up the idea of a friendly wrestling match. so first jonathan and will went at it and i think john won. then me and scott went at it and i got him in the crusher so i pretty much had him. then I went at it again with scott but now this time he knew to not let me get him in the crusher position. and i think that fight ended up being a no-win match because i slipped and busted my head on the door and cut my elbow.
So after we cleaned up the blood me and johnathan went at it. It was a pretty even match the whole time but then i saw all this blood on his arm, so we called it a stalemate and stopped to check out the blood situation. it turned out i cut my lip on something and it bled on his arm. So now i had a busted lip and arm and head, and johnathan had a busted up thumb. Out of the 3 wrestling matches i was in, two of them ended up being stalemates. then I must have passed out on the floor for a bit and thats about it. Fuckin floor man. moral of the story is, you start downing shots ov everclear and theres gonna be trouble. friendly trouble But that was a fun night I hope to have a night like that again soon. I mean nothing went wrong, except for now were all physically beat to hell. The aches and pains really kick in the next day let me tell ya. Maybe tonight we can go party up at Hydocks frat at CU boulder. Good times!
The_Vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002   #2
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
was this amatuer wrestling or pro wrestling?
i would imagine amatuer as i can't see any suplexes happening in someone's room but them again i've never heard of a crusher in either sport
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002   #3
The_Vid

yeah its just a bunch of dudes on the floor struggling to pin each other any way possible, the Crusher is a move i made up. for some reason i have unusually strong legs, if i manage to get the persons stomach areas between my legs i can crush the crap ouit of them. from what they tell me, wen i do the crusher on somewone it just knocks the breath right out of ya so i just kinda use it to my advantage. u know, within good reason. im really not much of a good wrestler tho, or a fighter for that matter. its all good times.
Old 11-24-2002   #4
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Can I have my brain cells back? I think I just lost a large number of them due to this ridiculously stupid story and lack of grammar.

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002   #5
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002   #6
The_Vid

heh, yeah i never pay any attention to grammer because im too lazy. but dude i remember i was in mrs. Cooks psychology class with you and she told us that we use such a small fraction of our brain cells by the time we die. lol facking psychology man i was not into that damn scrapbook we had to do

Old 11-24-2002   #7
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
Good call, zero.
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002   #8
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
the "crusher" as you call it is a move used in ametuer wrestling. very painful if applied correctly. i hate it.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
Old 11-24-2002   #9
The_Vid

hey in amature wrestling, whats the correct way to apply it? lol maybe in can perfect this movie i use

Old 11-25-2002   #10
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy_Bunny
hey in amature wrestling, whats the correct way to apply it? lol maybe in can perfect this movie i use
fucktard.

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002   #11
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

wrap your legs around some one's abdomine. apply pressure on either the back or the "love handles" meaning that the person could be turned 90 degrees while in the hold and it would still work. and cross your legs at the ankles then try and straighten your legs.
Old 11-25-2002   #12
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Wrestling sucks. Play hockey if you wanna beat the crap out of someone.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002   #13
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
that entire description poopy gave just sounds so....gay? yes gay. poopy: you are gay
Old 11-25-2002   #14
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

I wrestle. does that make me gay? try applying your self to something, let me know about it so i can make so kind of slurr about it.
AND
look at my avatar, now look at yours,
and you call me gay
Old 11-25-2002   #15
Penie

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
i apply myself to masterbation. like a monkey.

and my avator aint gay, its a cartoon kangaroo, yours is a picture of some guys (male) and theyre in a band called gaysmack
Old 11-25-2002   #16
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

and who do you listen to? NSYNC?
Old 11-26-2002   #17
monged again
Trainee Member

monged again is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to monged again
I dont have the attention span to read any ofthis but i still think that gandolf looks like an old skinny pailer jolly green giant, if that is at all relevant(?)
monged again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002   #18
Penie

YES LOL I LSTEN TO NSYNC LOL2EXTREME WOW GODSMACK R SO COOL AND FUN AND THEY LIKE SATEN, MAYBE. I <3 THEM.
Old 11-26-2002   #19
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

ok as long as that is out in the open. LOL
Old 11-26-2002   #20
The_Vid

so much anger and dislike in here. dont ya sometimes wish u were totally brain numb and u didnt give a shit about anyting? and u could just hang out and live up good times.