Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Writer's Corner

Writer's Corner The pen is mightier than the sword. Post your writings or poetry. Also discuss your favorite authors or books.

Old 07-04-2004   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Rob - The Collection :oP

Ok, i've done what Dean did, and compiled all of my poems and songs in one thread, since there are loads of new people here and stuff. I have some more that i didn't post on AS,that i might post as new threads or something. I didn't realise i had posted so much freakin' stuff Oh, and if someone has a spare 2000 points, can they sticky this to the top of the writers forum like Dean's is

Poems
Fading Away / Not For The Last Time / (Dreaming) Or Not
Impossibility
Utopia
Tangled In Reality
stop.it.never / Impossibility / Inner Self
wrecked
falling
Sleep / Cradle
Feeling
The Flow Of Sound
Quietly And Effortlessly
everything seems fine
the sky is blue
Rainbow
Oblivion
Youth
Disconnected
false advertising
Serenity
Fictional Future
Caught
Kept Away
glow
Lights Out
beams of light
Finality
You're Not Right
Together?
handle with care
Haiku!
The Cat
Trapped In A Puzzle
The Hardest Walk
Fake Appeal Parts I & II
Poem For A Daydreamer
The Stars

Songs
Hop The Train
Charade
Dead
I'm Not Ready For All This
My Last Reply

Last edited by Wobbie; 07-04-2004 at 12:06 PM.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #2
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55
Re: Rob - The Collection :oP

wonderful poems, my dear buck-buck!! youre one of the best writers on this site, and believe me, thats a compliment. its actually not quite fair that you're able to do fantastic crap like this. come on, share the skill. you simply rock, buck-buck.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #3
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the whole buck-buck about? lol...I'm scared...anyways, thanks so much rob for compiling all of those! When I have more time I'll definetely go through and read all of those because you're such an incredible writer! Please continue to share your work for the remained of your existence on AS!
Old 10-20-2004   #4
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much you two!! you both rock!!

oh, haha, and the buck-buck thing refers to a line from a Dr. Suess book
Old 10-20-2004   #5
shahrul
cool guy

shahrul is doing greatshahrul is doing great
Send a message via Yahoo to shahrul

that amazing Rob..i like it.
forget this post but not the sender........

me,myself,and i....
shahrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #6
Wobbie
Is Back

thanks Shahrul