Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Writer's Corner

Writer's Corner The pen is mightier than the sword. Post your writings or poetry. Also discuss your favorite authors or books.

Old 05-19-2004   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
And You Can Quote Me.

go.

I don't understand my life.
Not even myself.
The way I think.
The way I take up strife.
I want to think,
A god to myself.
But they say it's all wrong.
I know I'm right.
No one can tell me otherwise.
But what if I am wrong?
What if, huh? What if...
Is there a way to live correctly?
Some believe in God.
Others in nothing.
I believe in myself,
Any and everything.

Does being So Great, make you crazy,
Or just everybody else?

Stop, now. Think.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 05-22-2004 at 04:59 PM. Reason: added the last bit
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004   #2
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And You Can Quote Me.

i fucking love the title.

and the very first word.

consider 'stop' at the end.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

there kali. what's it say to you?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-22-2004   #4
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

religion.

faith in yourself is a strong thing matt.

don't let go of it.
Old 05-22-2004   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i cant. i wont. i'll hold on to the bitter end. cuz i know my friend, in my own head, i've stayed in, until the very end. now i know, i've lived thru hell and its time to appreciate the making of my heaven.

course that happens to be, when my time is done.
and there's nothing to be scared of, except the fact, i could be wrong...now i'm worried. but i'll still go on, strong.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-22-2004   #6
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

what you just wrote is stronger than the original piece.

seriously.
Old 05-22-2004   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i think what i wrote is the meaning of the original piece.

and it just came out too. right out my skull.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-22-2004   #8
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

often sudden ramblings and floods of thought create better poetry than sitting down and thinking about it.

the person i love taught me that.
Old 05-22-2004   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yep. think that's why i wish i could write and drive at the same time.

somehow i always forget i got a voicememo on my fone. heh :/

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina