Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Writer's Corner

Writer's Corner The pen is mightier than the sword. Post your writings or poetry. Also discuss your favorite authors or books.

Old 01-15-2004   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
"To Think"

"To Think"

I'm sorry I was a fool for you girl.
I thought you could be special.
Don't get me wrong, You are.
Just not so much anymore.
You'd probably break my heart.
As well as my dream.
Heh. What am I saying?
None of that could ever be.
Only because now,
We aren't "we."
Maybe it is in you,
To do such a thing.
But I wouldn't know.
You pulled out too early.

One night is all we had.
Too bad it meant nothing.
To think it was something.
To think we could start something.
To think we could be...
Such a fool I am.

In the dark again.
The hand that reaches out,
I cannot see.
Alone again.
Wanting out.
Maybe in the future,
I will find thee.
-Matthew C. Romo-

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004   #2
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Re: "To Think"

that's good MCR, i like the last stanza especially
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

you think i should give this to her?

how would you feel if i gave it to you?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-17-2004   #4
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

if you think she'll like it, yeah, for sure.
Old 01-17-2004   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

that's the thing.

what did this shit say to you?
see, its not about love or anything. just how i feel now.

Pretty much, to me, it says, damn girl. youre beautiful. can we have a chance at this , and make it work? no...well aightthenlate. sorry, guess i was just acting dumb in thinking something would have happened.
and the last stanza, really just a heads up for me. keep on looking.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-17-2004   #6
Wobbie
Is Back

yeah, i didn't see it as a love thing, i saw it as a snapshot of a point in time, and how you felt about what happened.
Old 01-17-2004   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

hell yeah.

damn you said it.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-17-2004   #8
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Good luck man! It's a really good poem

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by spadetje
It's a really good poem ...
... gone to waste.

the fuck was the point to writing this[poem]?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-11-2004   #10
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon

I thought it was good as well. You should give it to her, to show her your thoughts on the whole thing.
Quote:
In the dark again.
The hand that reaches out,
I cannot see.
That was really nice.
Quote:
You'd probably break my heart.
As well as my dream.
What exactly did you mean by this one, though? Was it because she 'pulled out too early'? Really nice work, bro.

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004   #11
truthseeker
Newbie Member

truthseeker has made a few great posts

That's kinda how I've been feeling these days. Sad, but that's life. Oh, well. Thanks for puting the poem here. Don't be sorry for writing it.

truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by argentmoon
I thought it was good as well. You should give it to her, to show her your thoughts on the whole thing.

What exactly did you mean by this one, though? Was it because she 'pulled out too early'? Really nice work, bro.
i think i gave this to her. heh. it's a wierd relationship now. the only time any of us like, really like each other, is when we're drunk. otherwise we hardly talk, we act all shy, and hold everything back. been awhile since i've seen her now...did talk toher yesterday though. haha.

and that's exactly what i meant there. cuz i probably would have fallen for that chick, and she wouldnt have wanted it that way. my heart, plus my dream.
i was assuming that later she would want to break up or whatever. but i dont know. she pulled out too early. left the game...heh

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina