Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-27-2007   #1
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete
How I just dealt with noisey neighbours...

Recently I have been having trouble with my nextdoor peeps. They are through my wall and dont shut the fuck up but decided that due to pure numbers they can do what they want. Whilst all of this is going on one of them makes whooping noises and the other turns up music and screams in a posh voice "I dont give a fuck."

I had a polite word once before about a month ago but now they decided to carry on.

About five minutes ago I went to their house thats through my wall and have a word.

I basically said that "I have a question, actually two, who is the cunt that keeps on making fucking whooping noises and who was the cunt that kept on saying "I dont give a fuck" when they turned the music up." To which I got the answer I wanted, I didnt listen to the noise that came out of his "shitting himself" mouth just the fact that it was the same northern accent that was talking bullshit about two weeks ago about who he hit and what he did.

I happily looked this cunt square on and told him "so if you are the leader of this fucking twatdrip group then you will tell them to shut the fuck up"

Whilst he took a step back, he asked me, so where do you life then man?

I just told him, come out of your steps go to the right and thats my fucking door.

Quiet as church mice now.

The look of that stupid fucking hippy sitting there playing fucking games that tried to have a glance when I stared the cunt out, ... priceless..

End of story is, dont fucking make noise at 2 am, you might wake someone up that has a near normal sleep pattern nowadays (since 8 days ago) and you really fucking didnt want to..

I am giving them half an hour to make sure it will last, or I will be back over there with a litre san miguel bottle and a few fucking names.

(end of fucking story)

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #2
Nami
trollololol

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I just dealt with noisey neighbours...

Are these kids younger than you?
Old 11-27-2007   #3
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Tsunami View Post
Are these kids younger than you?
I am 21, they ranged from around 19 to 23..

Past the age of 17, there is no difference.

Old 11-27-2007   #4
casandra
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..

casandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to casandra

you must have a really nice job, to afford that really nice apartment with cardboard walls
casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #5
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
Originally Said by casandra View Post
you must have a really nice job, to afford that really nice apartment with cardboard walls
I have a nice job that gives me the home I live in, and I have a bad job that moves me to this place so fulfil part of its requirement when I need to be on shift at certain times that pertain my concentration.. Thanks for caring, but you worry about those exams you are not studying towards and then blame me tomorrow.

Old 11-27-2007   #6
psychoDiablo
I love fine women.

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

lmao

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #7
Savage_Nature
The Master Cat

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Cardboard taste like sandpaper.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #8
casandra

casandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
I have a nice job that gives me the home I live in, and I have a bad job that moves me to this place so fulfil part of its requirement when I need to be on shift at certain times that pertain my concentration.. Thanks for caring, but you worry about those exams you are not studying towards and then blame me tomorrow.
yeah i waited until my last night before exams to study. maybe you can do that with your classes, but in pharmacology/anesthesiology, that's not going to cut it. i'll post my A when i get it back
Old 11-27-2007   #9
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
yeah i waited until my last night before exams to study. maybe you can do that with your classes, but in pharmacology/anesthesiology, that's not going to cut it. i'll post my A when i get it back
That sounds lovely...

Dear pcp

That stoner that boasts underage drinking wants a job in pharmaceuticals, we wanted you to answer our questions on whether we should employ her to save us those laborious hair sample tests that cost five dollars and hope you could cover it in around 3 letters please.

Dear dickwart medicine lab,

I am more than happy to help, here are the three letters that can help

lol

Old 11-27-2007   #10
casandra

absolutely realistic! jealous are you? i can assure you i won't be living in a teenage infested cheap ass apartment with my nursing degree :-*
Old 11-27-2007   #11
psychoDiablo
I love fine women.

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

this could go on all night!

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-27-2007   #12
Savage_Nature
The Master Cat

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

lol at judgemental pricks.

Old 11-27-2007   #13
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Wont at all go on all night..

Right now from where I post, I am working... From where you will be working my dear there wont be a wall between you and drunken student twats, just a grim statistic that shows the rise of abuse toward nurses.

Sweet dreams

Old 11-27-2007   #14
psychoDiablo
I love fine women.

awww

maybe we shouldnt be mean to each other...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-27-2007   #15
casandra

from where i will be working?? i already have a job in my field. :-D yeah, so what..i'm 19. i can party and handle my shit, you don't know me SON
Old 11-27-2007   #16
Savage_Nature
The Master Cat

Maybe AIDS will dissappear?

Old 11-27-2007   #17
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
from where i will be working?? i already have a job in my field. :-D
You do, you dont, you do you dont... Thats some lie or truth you keep pushing.

God, I hope you arent that flippant with a diagnosis.. Of course, you wont be making those, nursing degrees clean shit from beds and leave the room when the doctor needs to speak.

I have nothing against you but you seemed so bustling when you made your retorts I had no choice but buckle up and enjoy the road.

Old 11-27-2007   #18
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Buy a gun Pete, preferably one powerful enough to go threw the wall.

1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #19
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337 View Post
Buy a gun Pete, preferably one powerful enough to go threw the wall.
I wish I could.. I really do.. Some kind of heartbeat sensor too, like I used to see in Rainbow Six..

Old 11-27-2007   #20
psychoDiablo
I love fine women.

buy a gun for looks. then beat everyone in the head with a bat.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina