Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 11-06-2007   #1
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
notlob's webcam @ 11/06/2007 - 3:24am

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #2
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: notlob's webcam @ 11/06/2007 - 3:24am

a picture of me wearing cutting (oxy-acetylene) goggles while i was fucking around in the college Workshop haha

good fun

Old 11-06-2007   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

lol, Those are some pretty freaky goggles!!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #4
notlob
rock star

yeah, and they're bloody uncomfortable, but when i put down the tinted covers on them (you can see them here, suspended above and attached to the goggles) i cant see a bloody thing, except when i'm cutting... then everythings green... its lots of fun haha

Old 11-06-2007   #5
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Ahaha, I don't know why but you remind me of my friend Zach, A lot. :)

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #6
notlob
rock star

i'm gonna take that as a complement haha

but thanks, i think

Old 11-06-2007   #7
CrunchBite
explosions are half all the fun

CrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divineCrunchBite is divine

My chem goggles are like that only they are completely clear. Bet those leave a big dent in your forehead if you leave 'em on for too long.
CrunchBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #8
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

i normally wear a welders mask while cutting, i bet those suck to wear.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007   #9
notlob
rock star

yeah, y'see, we can wear a welders mask, these goggles, or a certain grade kind of sunglasses, which look really cool..

but i figured i'd try these goggles out, because i wanted to see which of these are the best in terms of filtering light. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses work best. in terms of filtering, the welding mask is best, and in terms of efficiency and how easy it is to switch from regular lenses to tinted lenses, these goggles do the trick nicely.

so they've all got their pro's and con's haha