Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 10-31-2005   #1
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
notlob's webcam @ 10/31/2005 - 12:33pm

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: notlob's webcam @ 10/31/2005 - 12:33pm

haha Jester hat!

hows THIS hat Katy?!

Old 10-31-2005   #3
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I was wrong. Not all hats work.

That hat is errr... colourful.
Old 10-31-2005   #4
notlob
rock star

hahah! yay..i proved Katy wrong! w00t

Old 10-31-2005   #5
Bubble Girl

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's possible to prove many people wrong with that hat...
Old 10-31-2005   #6
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

i like the hat hashim. its colorful, and reminds me of my cuz.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #7
notlob
rock star

its the Hunchback Of Notre Dame's Jester Hat

Old 10-31-2005   #8
Bubble Girl

So it is...
Old 11-01-2005   #9
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
its the Hunchback Of Notre Dame's Jester Hat
he was a jester aswell?

and I thought he was just a dude couped up in an attic acting all depressed and 'hunch-backy'.

well, seems as if the hunchback is full of suprises [including a rather odd fashion sense...]
Old 11-01-2005   #10
notlob
rock star

no...u got me all wrong.. lol
if you've seen the cartoon for the Hunchback Of Notre Dame, then you will know of the jester who sings the intro to the cartoon and so on... thats his hat that i'm wearing hehe..the hunchback is the 'dude couped up in an attic acting all depressed and 'hunch-backy' ' haha

Old 11-01-2005   #11
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I should have worn the hat I had yesterday.

My pimp hat...
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #12
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

My, my. What a fanciful expression you have upon your face!

The hat's splendiferous as well. I wants one.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote