Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 06-10-2003   #1
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
Robo, Coriciden, and other trippy legal things

so anyway anyone done any wierd legal drug store bought drugs and gotten high... ive done coriciden, robo, and Kava... and i want something to replace coriciden...... and it has to be legal.... so i can do it before school and not get busted

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
lmao. nah never really was into the whole popping pills shit. though if they were ever around, i'd try.

codiene. i think that's how it is spelled. that always worked for me.
i just got the doctor prescribed stuff.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003   #3
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by psychoDiablo2
lmao. nah never really was into the whole popping pills shit. though if they were ever around, i'd try.
same here! oxycontin works for me...even though its not legal w/o prescription.
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003   #4
Guinness And Mohawks

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
see im looking for psycoactives that are legal... not just pills but plants... like salvia

Old 06-11-2003   #5
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
oh man...dont even get me on the topic of salvia again...that shit pisses me off.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
Old 06-12-2003   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by moocow44
oh man...dont even get me on the topic of salvia again...that shit pisses me off.
ahh moofreak its not that bad. you shoulda smoked the shit i had smoked. i had a fun 10 minutes. you woulda liked it.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-12-2003   #7
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

psycho...i cant stand salvia. that shit is...well...shit. i may have liked it but after my little incident w/ salvia laced w/ oxycontin...well, i cant stand salvia. salvia doesnt do anything for me. just give me good ole pot.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
Old 06-12-2003   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

oh yeah, forgot ur shit was laced..

yeah, youll get your pot. and smoke it too.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-12-2003   #9
Guinness And Mohawks

i hear they are legalizing pot in canada finally.... at least thats what my cousin told me... if so im moving back there

Old 06-12-2003   #10
theonehbk2003
Trainee Member

theonehbk2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pot is legal now in canada. And salvia, you guys are dumb. If you want to do something, smoke pot. I know its not legal but who gives a fuck. Just be extra precautous on where you do it. Believe me, i smoked almost everyday through high school and I never once got caught. There have been close encounters but I just smoked a bowl afterwards.
Old 06-12-2003   #11
Guinness And Mohawks

whoa whoa whoa... when did they legalize pot in canada...??????

Old 06-13-2003   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i dotn know if pot is totally legal in canada...all i know is that they made it legal for all medical users. they can buy their shit online as well.

as for regular smoking, i think its still illegal. not sure about it though...

and HBK: man, you are just asking for it.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-13-2003   #13
Guinness And Mohawks

well when they finally do legalize (if having not done so already)... im going back... i love being a canadian citizen... and i love my pot too....

Old 06-13-2003   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

how is canada dude? i'd love to visit there some day. i'm going to michigan next week, but i didnt get my damn passport in time.. where in canada were you ?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-13-2003   #15
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
DXM is the shit, and you can cross the boarder to canada no problem, my friend crossed on a bike with no problems
Old 06-14-2003   #16
Guinness And Mohawks

i used to live in nova scotia..... now im in pa.... and i agree DXM is the shit.... tripp balls for 3 hours in school and just sit in the back talking about absolving the worlds problems

Old 06-15-2003   #17
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Re: Robo, Coriciden, and other trippy legal things

Quote:
Originally posted by GuinessAndMohawks
so anyway anyone done any wierd legal drug store bought drugs and gotten high... ive done coriciden, robo, and Kava... and i want something to replace coriciden...... and it has to be legal.... so i can do it before school and not get busted

Has anyone ever told you you're a fucking idiot?

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003   #18
Guinness And Mohawks

actually they do all the time.... but i try to not let it get to me.... i figure while im in school ill do shit that wont get me expelled or anything like that...... i should just stick to pot though.... im sick of punking on some of that stuff.... im getting to damn old for it

Old 06-24-2003   #19
kaleyhate
one hit wonder

kaleyhate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kaleyhate
has anyone heard of dmt? i did that shit.. it was crazy.. they make an 'AMT' i guess, also. About 3 years ago when I was in 10th grade, I would eat a bunch of Unisom with my friend.. like 10 or 12.. and your get so fucking twisted, man.. it's like coriciden, with less nausea.. but you CANNOT FUNCTION PROPERLY ON IT.. so never take it before something important.. and always take it around a sober friend... but it's fuckin.. a TRIPPPPP..!!

haven't done that shit in about 2 years though..
Old 06-30-2003   #20
Guinness And Mohawks

unisom.... isnt that motion sickness medication.... shit this one girl i work with downed some of those while we were working and by the end of the night her boyfriend had to carry her to her car