Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-06-2013   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
oh just how i hate all of you

Do you people have friends you hate?

Hate is too strong.

Friends you wish you could leave?

Maybe never talk to again?

Maybe friends you think , that wouldn't hit you up again?

I am thru life, with friends I haven't made. Meaning no one new... I have them who've I had. I am drunk now and I smirk. I snarl. I don't believe, after the shti we've been through, that my frhineds are excactly that...

I hate it. Nothing's changaed. I have no idea what I'm sayig to you excpet I hate my stupid friends. They bug me, leave me hanging, and it's all ok, I dont say nothing . I make mhyself sick over this shit. I tell all of you shit, don't i? leave em. etc.... yet here's my dumbass, and I dont know what to do.

heh, how could I meet any of you and be friends?

I hate you guys, but i Don't expect anything from my frinds. I like you guys but, I exepect more from you than mine own friends. I hate myf rineds and I dont think I coulcd every tell them that, unless I really stop talkig to them.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oh just how i hate all of you

THey said, talk to msomeone, who isn't your friend... what would they say?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-06-2013   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Dude if you actually don't like the people you are "friends" with perhaps you should start thinking of some of the life changing decisions you've been suggesting to Jagged lately...

But to answer the question, I have friends that sometimes make me feel like I could do without them. People who don't talk much, people who get pissed if I'm to busy to answer a call or text but are they always answering mine or are they readily available to go out when I want to? Nope. The difference is I don't swear at them or bitch if they aren't available. Some people need to grow up. As they continue to be young in this sense we will continue to drift apart. It's sad 'cause I don't really hate them, but we also don't have much in common any more.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Thanks.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-06-2013   #5
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I haven't had a problem with that since high school. I'm very picky about whom I associate with, so all of my friends right now are top-tier.

That doesn't mean that they don't sometimes annoy me, but when they do I just try to distance myself from them for a while. It kind of sounds like that's what is happening with you. You're frustrated with them, but you still consider them your friends so they must have some qualities that you like, at least some of the time.

So try to be by yourself for a while, or spend more time with people whom you don't normally hang out with as often. The worst thing you can do is keep hanging out with them when you're already frustrated, because then the problem will exacerbate itself to the point where you actually will blow up and tell your friends off. It's never good to burn bridges like that.
Old 10-07-2013   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

True that. Thanks.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-07-2013   #7
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

I'm just going to respond based on what I think is going on here, I'm a little lost, so forgive me if I make no sense...

I understand what it's like to not want to be around some of your friends (for whatever reason) but I can't honestly say it has reached a point where 'hate' crosses my mind. I've got a bunch of circles of friends, and they're all kept separate from one another because it's just how I like things. I don't like the idea of mixing my circles, even if they'd all be great friends, to me mixing them is something that makes me very uncomfortable because then whatever drama happens in one group is no longer isolated, but I'm going off-topic.

I've had moments where I cant hang out with one group of friends because one of them has said/done something that pissed me off, and so I've needed to get away from said person/group for a while just to cool down. I always make it known that what they did was wrong and ultimately they understand that and are sorry about it (for the most part, and when they aren't I know they're not worth my time). The beauty of having different social groups is that when one of them has pissed me off (not half as often as I'm making it sound of course), or the group as individuals are all busy with their lives and stuff, I know I've got someone in the other group to hang out with. I've had a couple of moments where everyone has been busy or stood me up for some reason or another, but I choose not to get too pissed off about it because in the end, I'm not that kind of person. I understand when people have other things to do/people to see etc.

So instead of getting pissed and falling into the 'fuck all of them' mindset, I basically just find something more productive to do with my own time. Play some music, catch up on some TV, do some reading, play some video games, anything that I can do alone that I've been meaning to do but never really gotten round to doing it.

Of course if my friends started bitching at me for not hanging out with them or whatever, it generally makes me want to hang out with them even less, it's an issue I and a lot of people have when it comes to confrontation. I've just grown to look past it and honestly see myself as being much better than they are simply on the grounds of maturity, because in the end if you're really going to bitch at me for not being able to hang out for whatever reason, then that's about as childish as it gets..

And I completely agree with what Sir Kent said in his last paragraph. Honestly I couldn't have said it better myself, so I wont..

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Thanks Hashim.

I'm not sure if I do mean "hate" or not. They are my friends and have been for almost 20 years.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-11-2013   #9
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried not being a little bitch?

Ahah... all jokes aside Kent said what I was going to.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Man, if I wasn't a little bitch then I'd bully all my friends... lol wtf That's no better

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-12-2013   #11
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

You said it ahahahah

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #12
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Here's my two sense!!!

I have been in your situation on and off throughout the course of my life. In all honesty everyone is going to piss you off sooner or later its just finding the ones worth fighting for.
"I will never regret the things I did wrong, I will only regret the good things I did for the wrong people."

Keep your chin up good sir!!!! <3

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Thanks Jen, I like that quote, although is it a good thing to regret good things you've done? And I mean good things you've done period. No matter to who.

I guess it goes both ways. You do what you do because it's what's to do.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina