Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Newbie Hangout

Newbie Hangout Your seemingly-mandatory "Hi! I'm a new member!" thread here.

Old 06-21-2006   #1
Leighner
Newbie Member

Leighner is on a distinguished road
reseting your reputation

Does anyone know how to reset your reputation?

in the beginning i started a boring thread and added my opinion, and people beat me down for it. now i want to restart my reputation. even if it involves restarting my whole account.
Leighner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #2
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reseting your reputation

You weren't saying your opinion, you weren't being constructive. You were being.... how do I put it with nsulting you.... ok so I can't say it without ininsulting so I'll just leave a blank and you fill it in: you were being _____________________________(not a positive word)
The only way to start the rep over is you can't unless you as Weasel. You have to start posting actual posts and if the person likes it, then they will give pos rep. And I'm very generous in my rep so just smarten up the almost smart style. :P

Hope I've helped.

Edit: just looked over the posts you've done, and I still have to say that the neg rep was not out of line on the "fun" fact you gave on the racism.. if you had posted YOUR opinion along with the link, you could have been saved.

Just a tip.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #3
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Your best bet is to ask the Weasel. I doubt he'll reset it though, never hurts to try though.. Other than that it's not self-do-able.

Ah, the woes of being new, beat down for everything.
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #4
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

you just have to get over it. I was upset at my first red rep, now I laugh at them because the same pathetic worthless guy keeps giving them to me and I think he is so very sad and lonely that he just has to pick on people to feel better about his position in life. Dont let it bother you hun. I dont give them out, dont believe in them if I dont like what you say i just move on.

I cant take away your negitives but I will give you a gift :0)
Old 06-21-2006   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

there's nothing you can do. just continue to be yourself. fuck everyone else. they're stupid.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #6
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Uhhh didn't I already reset yours like a couple days ago?

Maybe you should focus on getting some positive rep.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #7
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

ohhh the balls!! He gets good rep just for trying twice! lol