Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 11-02-2005   #1
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87
Finding Weed

So I'm pretty set on wanting to try some weed, but since I have the luck of having all straight-edge friends, I have no effing idea where I'm going to get it. Thus, I ask you all: where did you first get your pot? I mean, I KNOW a couple weed smokers, but I'm not really friends with them, so I'm not going to go up and just talk to them to find out where I can get some bud.. it would just seem a little rude to me. Anyways.. ideas? suggestions? or should i just shut the hell up?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Finding Weed

you should just shut the hell up and dont worry about smoking weed.

wait till ur older, out of school, and your parents are dead.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #3
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

dont fuckin listen to matt hes a douchbag look at him he a total douchbag

but anyways, just ask someone like take em aside and ask them if they do or if they know anywhere

and for christ sakes, make sure they arent wearing an odvious BADGE...
alrite there ?

Old 11-03-2005   #4
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Well my people here don't wear a badge.... no fuckign clue what you're talking about there.

Here is how you do it, you walk over to somone and just ask if you can talk to them for a minute, normally they say sure. Say "I'm looking for a little bud and heard your the guy to talk to." He either says yeah I can hook you up or no I'm not, but that guy over there is. Simple.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #5
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

i got my first toke from a friend at 5 in the morning on a fishing trip... good ol wake n bake.

i fell out of the boat granted...

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #6
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Why are you going off and trying to find it? It just seems dumb to me. Not the smoking part, but the whole i have my mind set on doing it, and nothing is gonna stop me. Just let it happen. Dont worry if it doesnt.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #7
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Well unless he has a friend who tokes there is no way some stranger is goign to walk up to him and ask him if he wants to go out back and smoke up, sometimes you jsut gotta go out there and ask around.

Old 11-03-2005   #8
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Well...I understand about the straight-edge friends - until a few months ago all my friends were like that too. The thing you should know is that it's not nearly as simple as smoking a cigarette (we see that done every day by people in our lives - everyone knows how to light one up and everyone knows what you're supposed to do with it).

If you're inexperienced while smoking weed you're going to end up 1)smoking paper, 2)inhaling large chunks and choking to death, or 3)wasting a lot of it. That's why it'll be essential to not just get it from experienced guys, but smoke it with them too. They'll give you a piece and show you how, or maybe get you some for free, you never know.

As for finding them, well, I can't help you there. Maybe a local park? It's pretty easy to detect a stoner circle - a cluster of skater guys and girls that look strung out on coke, all huddling around in a little tight cluster- but unless you've got someone with them who they know they're probably not going to be all that friendly to you.
Old 11-03-2005   #9
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

I don't think that's fair, saying that skaters are stoners like that. It's just not right, only 1/20 of the skater population here smokes pot. Everyone else is just normal people...

Old 11-03-2005   #10
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

No, but usually when you see a little circle of skaters and saggy boob girls huddling around in a park, they're getting their blaze on. I didn't say "look for skaters - they're all stoners..."
Old 11-03-2005   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol john. fuck you fool! im trying to help this lost kid.

lol Mudfucka, getting their blaze on.

eh, new guy who made this post...Ask the people you know who blaze it for weed. it's not rude or anything. they may look at you , like wtf? he's trying to bust us!

just ask for a gram. that's 20 bucks worth. should be all you need for the week.

i'd get you some, but i dont know wher eyou live

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-03-2005   #12
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute

a gram for the week?... i kill a half ounce in less than a week, weekends even.

once all before work hahah.

Old 11-03-2005   #13
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

First time you do it... blaze with someone that knows what your doing... cause the first time I blazed with ppl we all had no idea what was going on... we paid 20 bucks for a gram bud (which is a total rip off here) ... it was the most hurting joint ever so loose and we couldn't even get it to light ... bad expirence

Also ... a lot more poeple blaze then you think I can gurantee it ... just most of them don't make it public or don't seem like they would... just ask around

And hey if you wanna try it ... props to you ... everyone needs to try stuff atleast once in there life

Just do it with someone that knows how ... and you probably won't even feel it the first time you blaze ... I know I never did ... and a gram for a week? haha I'm a rookie and I do about a quarter ounce a week atleast ... ususally more

Do it for Jesus

Last edited by _Marshall_; 11-04-2005 at 12:23 AM.
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #14
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Thanks for the help you guys.. i'll probably call up this guy, ian and see if he sttill gets his smoke on.. i know he used to at least..

ps - it's hard as hell to type, i'm on the border of beinng rdunk as fuckc.. sorrry for the mistakes.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by ag0ny
a gram for the week?... i kill a half ounce in less than a week, weekends even.

once all before work hahah.
well, seeing is how he is starting off, he wont even need to smoke the entire bowl. he's a rookie. you kno how that goes.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-04-2005   #16
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

yea but it depends on what hes smoking it with... 2 grams for joints, a gram for pipes poppers and parachute ( good ol 3 p's ) and also how many people are in on it.

Old 11-04-2005   #17
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

dude this kid has to FIND the weed first

i bet he cant
haha
Old 11-04-2005   #18
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

yeah...it's really not hard, hell your parents probably toked and you just didn't know it...I'm actually beginning to think my mom smokes, because I dont want to mention it to her (she's not supposed to know I know what weed smells like and am in fact very familiar with it), but the house always smells like someone's hotboxed it about an hour before I come in. Now I'm just trying to find her stash...