Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-10-2005   #1
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute
A look at Spadetje

Mourning is tough.. I'm not good with words.. So I'll give you pictures of Spadetje..

These are all the pictures I could find (So far), that she has uploaded to AlmostSmart. They aren't all in order, but it's two years of memories..

Last edited by Wobbie; 05-11-2005 at 02:32 AM.
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #2
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A look at Spadetje

Old 05-10-2005   #3
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Old 05-10-2005   #4
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

That was a thoughtful thing of you to do Narnar. I think this should be stickied and closed. You should even delete my post and any others, it could be a memorial thread.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #5
johnathanau1

johnathanau1 is doing greatjohnathanau1 is doing great
Send a message via MSN to johnathanau1 Send a message via Yahoo to johnathanau1

just wait, other people might have more photo's/pictures or any other stuff to remember her by
johnathanau1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #6
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

Quote:
Originally Said by Narnar
what a beautiful picture. she was so pretty.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #7
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Heh.. Alot of those pics were taken at my house:).. I went to her wake tonight and seen her. I feel so much better now that I've talked to her family.

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Who knows what she would have done. What she could have done, we've already seen. Some of us, Felt.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #9
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Wow, this is an amazing idea Narnar. You are amazing for thinking of it.

Yeah, I'll sticky this thread right away, if Weasel hasn't yet (if that's okay with everyone).

It's so sad looking at all these pictures, yet, so beautiful at the same time, as it brings to mind all the memories we have of her.

This is a beautiful pictorial/memorial for her

And yeah, Jagged, it must've been so hard seeing her at her wake. I saw my Grandpa lying on his bed at the nursing home, about 30 minutes after he'd passed away. And i couldn't handle it. It was too much. So i know how you must've felt.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #10
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Hey narnar, ive subscribed to this thread and Ill sticky the thread too.
I Wish i had the chance to get to know Spadetje better. Mybe its because evryone says how optimistic she was. I am just a newbie, i live so far away but it feels like home anywayz I hope that she'll R>I>P.......

(BY THE WAY NARNAR HAVENT U NOTICED THAT SOMEONE HAD BEEN DONATING HIS POINTS ON URE ACCOUNT )

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #11
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

wow this is absolutely beautiful. We will miss her.....Im speechless looking at these pics
Old 05-11-2005   #12
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

wow...she was really pretty, and this is the sweetest thing anyone could ever do for anyone... well dont narnar...good on ya..

i dunno what to say...so i wont say anything.....silence is golden and golden is the only thing i can say to describe how shes touched everyone here....

ill miss her

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #13
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder

we'll all miss her. atleast she's at a better place now
Old 05-11-2005   #14
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

amen to that, R.I.P. Darlene

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #15
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

Quote:
Originally Said by Lahonen
wow this is absolutely beautiful. We will miss her.....Im speechless looking at these pics
oh man... this is crazy how things effect other people just like an earthquake... it makes you forget about your grudges with other people and think about all the "what-ifs". i was just thinking, my mom has an old trunk full of pictures of me and my sisters and stuff, at least 3-5 thousand... pictures are the only way i hold on to memories... everything that i think is insignificant lay dormant in my mind.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #16
jeni6190

jeni6190 can only hope to improve

This is a tragety.... although i didn't know her i think she is a really pretty girl.... and from what i have heard she was a really good friend to alot of people..... R.I.P... lots of sorry's...
jeni6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005   #17
sylvia(L)mikey

sylvia(L)mikey has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to sylvia(L)mikey

think of it this way..if you have issue's with one of your best friends or a family member never leave the conversation saying i hate you or i wish something bad would happen to you cause one day those words might be the last words that you or any one else ever say to that person..how would it feel to have the last words that you ever say to your mother i wish you would die..then finding out she actually did..pain is the worst when you feel like its all your fault and have no one to comfort you! always tell the person you love that you love them you never know when it will change some one's mind about somthing as serious as death...i hope that "spades" family and friends hold her close to them in their hearts and pray that she is at peace with herself! i for one believe that death is not the end but yet a begining of memorie's that flow between strangers to greve the lost of a loved one...its one thing that brings a broken family together!
sylvia(L)mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005   #18
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Narnar. The wonderful thing about Spades is that she was even more beautiful on the inside than her outward beauty ever told. She could easily make someone feel like a good person, just by one simple comment or complement.

I didn't post in the news forum thread because I just barely read everything two hours ago, and it didn't seem fit to write in there after her father did. It felt right that he should have the last post in that thread.

I think it's beautiful how even people who bicker with each other on this forum still came together to say positive things about Darlene. That shows how lovely of a person she really was.

Even though her death (and Todd's) is very sad, I'm glad that she lived her life happy and she had wonderful people around her to support her.

Sweet rest, Spades.

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005   #19
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Her dad (Paul) sent me an amazing picture of her with me. She looks absolutley stunning. :) Im unsuccesfully managing to shrink the photo so I can put it on here!!!

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005   #20
Dill Doe

Dill Doe is just really niceDill Doe is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Dill Doe

wow nice pictures... i knew her well :(

Go Fukitol!

"Our lips touched, then she crossed her legs and broke my glasses."

Dill Doe's Rules for Life:

1.Life is sexually transmitted

2.Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids, protection is critical.

3.One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR
Dill Doe is offline   Reply With Quote