Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-03-2013   #61
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Five Years is too long

Quote:
Originally Said by Nami View Post
There was that time I had to intentionally disappear because things were creepy for a while... but that was about it.
lol, wtf, what do you mean creepy? that seems creepy to me... that you "have" to leave...very strange. lol why's that strange to me? anyways, it's cool that you are here amongst us STILL lol

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #62
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

I met a member in real life. Unfortunately, I learned that I get along with some folks better online than in reality.
Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #63
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Lets bring this forum back to life ladies and gents! I miss all of you and all our old shenanigans !

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013   #64
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

yay

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-07-2013   #65
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic View Post
I seem to remember going through and deleting a lot of my posts. I don't know think any of them were particularly embarrassing, I just felt like it one day, pre-mod years. I wish I hadn't, it would be interesting to go back to my first posts.
As a mod, you could undelete them. Well, unless they were "removed from the server" and you are probably anal enough to have done that... so never mind.

Quote:
Originally Said by Nami View Post
I met a member in real life. Unfortunately, I learned that I get along with some folks better online than in reality.
Well, at least we can all agree it wasn't me. I get along famously with everyone.... except for MDL. And Higgins. Fuck Higgins.

Quote:
Originally Said by Jagged View Post
Lets bring this forum back to life ladies and gents! I miss all of you and all our old shenanigans !
Well, if we could just get pD back, I'd say we were successful.

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
yay
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013   #66
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol. ec where's the bombay movie thread? it's gone.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-07-2013   #67
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Quote:
I bet you EC deleted it. The bastard.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013   #68
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
I don't know. I'll be pissed if that's gone. I thought it was merged and re-merged and... IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE!

Quote:
I bet you EC deleted it. The bastard.

I would never! I thought that stuff was hilarious.

You're still a mod, right Jenn? You should be able to find it and/or undelete it if it is somehow deleted.

I'm searching for it. It's somewhere. In the meantime, maybe there is this:
http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20332
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 05-08-2013   #69
EmperorChaos

Okay, I didn't read that other Bombay thread yet. I didn't know about the N/A. I have handful of those too but I don't think it is for the Bombay thread. If I were a mod, I would investigate further but yeah that ship sailed long ago. Maybe a part of the database was corrupted. Or maybe Weasel was forced to delete some thread(s) because of a cease and desist letter?

Maybe if we all get together and try and bring back as many members as possible and promise we'll be really good and all that we could convince Weasel to give a shit about this site for five minutes. Long enough for us to get some answers, amirite?
-=-=-=-
Old 05-08-2013   #70
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Okay, I didn't read that other Bombay thread yet. I didn't know about the N/A. I have handful of those too but I don't think it is for the Bombay thread. If I were a mod, I would investigate further but yeah that ship sailed long ago. Maybe a part of the database was corrupted. Or maybe Weasel was forced to delete some thread(s) because of a cease and desist letter?

Maybe if we all get together and try and bring back as many members as possible and promise we'll be really good and all that we could convince Weasel to give a shit about this site for five minutes. Long enough for us to get some answers, amirite?

yeah that other thread is not it. In my Rep i have a "N/A" for the movie thread. there was 90+ videos there.

Where's GD?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2013   #71
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Where's GD?

Probably playing Dynasty Warriors as some incredibly fictitious or historically exagerrated girl who is wearing, according to Dana, a cute costume while her Viking boyfriend watches. Or maybe he plays too. I dunno. Haven't met the guy... and shit, I haven't hung out with Dana face-to-face in about two years?
-=-=-=-
Old 05-08-2013   #72
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah, remember, she took off with david's brother. got married. i'd assume she's having kids now. taking care of little dana's the world just has to have! lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2013   #73
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

When I did a search for it a few weeks ago, I didnt see any "soft" deleted threads on the AS bombay movies. I'm going to look again, though, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I think it was in the "General" section...right?
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-08-2013   #74
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
When I did a search for it a few weeks ago, I didnt see any "soft" deleted threads on the AS bombay movies. I'm going to look again, though, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I think it was in the "General" section...right?
I believe it was in the Comedy section.
and if i remember correctly, the thread title was "AS bombay movies." I dont know if that thread was stickied.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2013   #75
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Quote:
I believe it was in the Comedy section.
and if i remember correctly, the thread title was "AS bombay movies." I dont know if that thread was stickied.
I thought it was stickied because I distinctly remember reviewing it several times and not having to search for it because it was at the top, even when there were more recent posts...but, I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again...
Old 05-08-2013   #76
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

it probably was stickied, because I remember it being at the top too.

hopefully it isn't lost.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2013   #77
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

I am not finding it. The only one I'm finding was that you and GD posted a continuation in this thread:

http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...t=%22bombay%22

I believe that's the same link Jasmine posted in the other thread.

I also posted a few times in that thread, and it also says "N/A" in the thread title. In fact, there are several other reps I have from threads that just say "N/A." I'm a bit surprised...

I think it must have been permanently deleted, not just soft deleted. That means I can't undo.
Old 05-08-2013   #78
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

can threads delete themselves?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2013   #79
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Not that I am aware of.
Old 05-09-2013   #80
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

it's a mystery! as mystery. call up the team.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina