Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 02-11-2012   #1
psychoDiablo
Too many fine women

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
let me post this

what's up craps?! long time no talk.

my last visit it says was back in 1/4. is rachael still around? she owes me a Pm.

who else is still here and what are you doing? lol

anyways, i'll comeback later. fukn 29 this year. we were all 16 year olds before.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #2
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: let me post this

Glad to see you dropped in. Rachael comes by from time to time. Everyone seems pretty busy with their lives to remember this place. It's unfortunate.
What's new with you? Did you have a fun Valentine's day?

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #3
psychoDiablo
Too many fine women

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

V-day is delayed for me. I have a girl at my work, i wanted to surprise with a v-day surprise. she wasn't there on v-day. she hasn't been at work all week. sucks, but the better late than never rule applies to me for now. until I see her... better be monday... im wanting to eat her chocolate lol

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-18-2012   #4
Gerbil 01
Bite me bitch!!

Gerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond reputeGerbil 01 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gerbil 01 Send a message via Yahoo to Gerbil 01

Ain't doin' shit but workin' and fillin' up the bank account.

"Laughing at the ignorant, gullible, delusional, stupid, whining, and self righteous assholes... since 1982." *

*Disclaimer - If you read the above statement, and it offends you, then you'll know I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.*
Gerbil 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012   #5
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
V-day is delayed for me. I have a girl at my work, i wanted to surprise with a v-day surprise. she wasn't there on v-day. she hasn't been at work all week. sucks, but the better late than never rule applies to me for now. until I see her... better be monday... im wanting to eat her chocolate lol
I hope it goes well!!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-23-2012   #6
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Glad to see you dropped in. Rachael comes by from time to time. Everyone seems pretty busy with their lives to remember this place. It's unfortunate.
What's new with you? Did you have a fun Valentine's day?
I haven't forgotten about this place. I had to drop off of this site for a while because things got psychotic on here. I come online to relax and enjoy myself, not get into crazy drama. Plus, my topics of interest don't really align with this site.

Then again, you might not have been talking about me.
Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012   #7
Pittielynn

Quote:
Originally Said by Nami View Post
I haven't forgotten about this place. I had to drop off of this site for a while because things got psychotic on here. I come online to relax and enjoy myself, not get into crazy drama. Plus, my topics of interest don't really align with this site.

Then again, you might not have been talking about me.
Hi, Nami! I was mostly generalizing. I apologize if it came off as a personal attack. I am glad to hear that you are still droping by every now and then. If anything I blame Jon for stealing you away from us!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-27-2012   #8
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Anyways, what is this place?

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012   #9
Pittielynn

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento View Post
Anyways, what is this place?
Hell, I think. Possibly Purgatory. Not sure.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-28-2012   #10
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Hell, I think. Possibly Purgatory. Not sure.
Or Limbo? Like in Inception?

pD, yes, I do owe you a PM. I am private messaging fail, sorry.... <:D

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #11
psychoDiablo
Too many fine women

and still nothing...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina