Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 04-27-2003   #1
SummerSun
Well Known Member

SummerSun is on a distinguished road
Identity?

Did anyone else see it? I saw it, and I walked out saying what the hell just happened? It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either, it was just confusing, does anyone else have any thoughts on it?
SummerSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003   #2
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
I work at a movie theatre & after movies you hear what people say walking out. I think most people were like "I didn't like it" or "That was confusing". I didn't see it but that's what I heard about it. I just worked yesterday so...yea.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003   #3
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
it looked good. maybe i will see it.....all the way through but i have higher priorities like xmen2 and matrix 2
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003   #4
feeldy316

feeldy316 has made a few great posts
As long as they hurry up with the sequel, I'll be a happy person. I can't wait, it's been so long, seeing the two together again will be great. Hopefully nobody kills people at their school again when this one comes out, or I won't get to see it in theaters.