Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 12-02-2007   #8441
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to misfitchris
Re: what song are you listening to right now?

Frank Zappa -- America Drinks and Goes Home

....and off to work.

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
misfitchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #8442
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by JaSunTzu View Post
Here. If you want to see funksonic's video just download this attachment.

I took the liberty of making it easier on all of you.

Unzip the .html file and double-click.

It's the world's tiniest zip file. 599 bytes. Hahaha.
Thanks for helping my computer illiterate ass out!

I just think this is the coolest video seeing Prince actually performing this song and on stage with these guys. He is far superior of a musician than these guys and they know it, and he really tears it up towards the end too. There's a split second where Tom Petty looks pissed off at Prince for stealing the attention away from him. George Harrison's son is a huge Prince fan. You can tell he's absolutely loving it, and he's in his glory.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #8443
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

That video just raised my adoration of Prince up another notch.

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #8444
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Stratus featuring Howie B- Uplink
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Old 12-02-2007   #8445
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
Originally Said by Tsunami View Post
That video just raised my adoration of Prince up another notch.
Yeah, he definitely knows how to rock it out!
Old 12-02-2007   #8446
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

Maximum the Hormone - What's Up People

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #8447
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Placebo - "Running up that hill"

"And if I only could,
Make a deal with God,
And get him to swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
If I only could, oh...

You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.
There is thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?

You, *be running up that hill*
You and me, *be running up that hill*
You and me won't be unhappy."

It's just how I'm feeling right now...

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #8448
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Shadow Stabbing - Cake

and the rest of the Comfort Eagle album

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007   #8449
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
what song are you listening to right now?

Death Cab For Cutie - "Pictures In An Exhibition"

Loreena McKennitt - "The Highwayman"

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 12-03-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Conserving space by merging (i.e. No real reason).
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007   #8450
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god

hell within - self-inflicted silence

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
Old 12-04-2007   #8451
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew Lloyd Webber - "Jellicle Cats"

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007   #8452
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Vivladi - "Spring" from "The Four Seasons"

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #8453
misfitchris
zer0.

Sonic Youth - Kill Yr Idols

Old 12-05-2007   #8454
misfitchris
zer0.

Radio Birdman - Alone in the Endzone

im sooo not going to work today unless they call twice.

Old 12-05-2007   #8455
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

If this world was mine - Luther Vandross

Feeling a bit sentimental these days.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #8456
misfitchris
zer0.

John Zorn - Metamorfosi (la classe operaia va in paradiso)

Old 12-06-2007   #8457
misfitchris
zer0.

John Zorn - Suegliatti e uccidi

Old 12-06-2007   #8458
misfitchris
zer0.

NIN - THE BEGINING OF THE END (LADYTRON)

Old 12-06-2007   #8459
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

American Pie - Don McLean

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #8460
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
American Pie - Don McLean
"The day the music died" is an oblique reference to Buddy Holly's untimely death in that plane crash along with Richie Valens ("La Bamba") and J.P. ("The Big Bopper") Richardson.

CALIFORNIA GUITAR TRIO - cover of J.S. Bach "Tocatta and Fugue in D min"

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote