Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-08-2005   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
it's fall!

it's fall. it's already at around 50 degrees which is uncommon, because this time last year i was i shorts and tshirts. i love it.

the holidays are coming!

i love this time of year. what do you all think about it?
Old 10-08-2005   #2
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
Re: it's fall!

I hate it. It's cold, rainy and dark. The only thing I like about the fall and winter are the holidays. I can't wait for Spring to come back.
Old 10-08-2005   #3
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

oh tones.

"don't worry, be happy."

it's awesome. there is halloween and pumpkins to carve, and candy to gather and turkeys and family and fall leaves that lay pretty mosaics upon the ground.

i'm corny, i know.

i just love it though. it's awesome.
Old 10-08-2005   #4
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute

It was nice here today.....about 75 degrees or so. But it may snow on Monday.

We also like to take the seeds from our carved pumpkins and roast them in a low temp oven and then salt them and eat them. mmmm
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #5
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

i've never had pumpkin seeds, but my mom said some people do that.

i love cold weather. last year we got maybe...two snowflakes. nothing stuck. i definately think it will snow this year, if the weather progresses like it is not. it's awesome.
Old 10-08-2005   #6
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

You've never had pumpkin seeds?! You've gotta try it.

I can't stand cold weather, and cold rain, and snow, and less sunlight, and getting cabin fever, and ice, and having to scrape it off my car, and having to move stuff around in my room so that the heater duct is uncovered, and foggy windows, and no leaves, and being stuck inside.

But I do like blowing up snowmen on the railroad tracks.
Old 10-08-2005   #7
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by runningwithsizors
i've never had pumpkin seeds, but my mom said some people do that.
It's easy...all you do is put the pumpkin seeds in a colander, rinse them off as well as you can, dry them on wax paper and then put them in a low temperature oven (200 degrees) for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then salt them. yummy
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #8
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

fall takes it up the butt.

why cant it just go winter, winter, end of spring, summer, summer. fuck fall. fall is gay.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #9
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Fall's okay. I like watching the change of season from summer to fall, but after awhile I miss the heat. I LOVE heat. My favorite weather is when I can walk outside and be completely surrounded by the heat in the air and my feet get burned on the pavement.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #10
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

... and you all forgot the best thing about fall KITE FLYING!!!!

i wish i could try it with such a nice one

anyway.. my holidays already started and the first of my 2 weeks break is already over ... ohh well still one week left for playing in the leaves and preparing for the exams *sigh*

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005   #11
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

I dunno, i kind of like fall, but not as much as spring.. i guess the thing about fall that's appealing to me is the temperature, but also the air has a different kind of smell to it than the other seasons.. i don't know if it's all the dead leaves everywhere, or what. maybe my body's just getting used to it being cold after summer or something.. but it just feels different.. but yeah, it's just the concept that everything dies in fall that i don't really like, kind of morbid, especially when it's cloudy. spring's just so full of life you know? hm, that sounds kind of cheesy : P oh well, i am cheesy so it all works out i guess.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #12
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

autumn is great.
i like the cold. you can always get warm.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #13
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

Ugh...fall is awesome. Winter's better though....hey jaz, how's hope liking the leaves?
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #14
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I like winter more. It's still hot and humid in Kuwait though it is cooling down.

I love winter in Kuwait. I love waking up in the morning and putting on my coat and scarf to go to school. I love the cold. I love going to school when it is just as dark as when I woke up. I love walking in the front door to the orange glow of the electrical heater. I love sitting on the beach with my friends all huddled up and not worrying that the humidity will ruin my hair.

Yeah... so winter is ok.
Old 10-10-2005   #15
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

Aww.I wear a scarf too.I love it. Black and purple. Mighty purdy. You're in Kuwait? What's it like?
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #16
fake_15

fake_15 has made a few great posts

Quote:
Originally Said by Madre
It's easy...all you do is put the pumpkin seeds in a colander, rinse them off as well as you can, dry them on wax paper and then put them in a low temperature oven (200 degrees) for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then salt them. yummy
Pumpkin seeds are awesome.
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was... [picks up a megaphone] HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS?
fake_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005   #17
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

i loooove fall. i've been dying for a decent camera cause i keep seeing these trees with just the coolest leaves and colors.

i don't like the cold, but i must admit i love the beginning of fall where it's just slightly chilly. and i love the smell of burning leaves.

but i will be missing the summer in no time.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #18
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

snow sucks... booo for snow

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #19
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

"It's the most wonderful time of the year."

It's bitchin!
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #20
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

mike i'm gonna get a pumpkin and toast some pumpkin seeds. i already have a pumpkin but it's like, too early to carve it. it will get stinky and stuff.