Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 07-10-2002   #1
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
A day in the life of Shane

As usual, I don't fall asleep till around 5:30am (I'm lucky I even fell asleep at all). Fuckin Insomnia.

I wake up at around 1pm, slamming my pinky toe on the door to my basement, and watching as it swells up all red/purple. I get a call from Scott and Max saying they need a ride because Scott's car is getting its windshield replaced.

I go out to my car, with the windows cracked. I've never left the windows cracked, but I figured I didn't want it to get so hot like it does every day. I get in and all my CD's are stolen....once again. Someone broke into during the night and fuckin stole them all - this is the second time (I think) my CD's have been stolen, 3rd time I've had a car broken into...at least the car wasn't stolen this time too. (Mind you that my car was parked in my driveway, in front of my own god damned house).

Later in the day, after dropping Scott and Max off, I'm driving home and my car is overheating. It won't stop being on the "H" so I have to leave the heat on full blast. All the windows are open and it begins to hale. It's either 150 degree temperatures inside the car, or hale in my face.

I finally get home in my smoking car, open the hood, and find that the radiator hose bursted.

Fuck me.

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002   #2
stonedfish

stonedfish has made a few great posts
Bummer.
Old 07-10-2002   #3
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
damn dude, that sucks.
Old 07-10-2002   #4
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
you always get screwed. and it seems to always involve you car... maybe you should take the bus... or get a golf cart
Old 07-11-2002   #5
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
yeah u noticed that too stink lol
Old 07-14-2002   #6
stoned sheep
Needs to confirm E-mail address

stoned sheep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stoned sheep
wow why don't you take in ur cds and get some safety light thing
stoned sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002   #7
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
yeah... and you know what else that sucks? being behind somebody at a red light that has a jesus fish on the back of their car. they drive slow. stay away from them types my freinds! unless you wanna get home an hour later. christians drive as if jesus was the traffic cop...
Old 07-14-2002   #8
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
he lives ghettofied lol