Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-05-2009   #121
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Experiment - The Result

Quote:
Originally Said by Orgoth View Post
lol, i know, but with neg rep i can't play arcade games when I'm bored.

295 points to be at 0.
well that sucks. i beat fishy yesterday, but since I didn't select the "keep me logged in" checkbox, it logged me out when it refreshed to enter my score. =/ i was mad.
Old 05-05-2009   #122
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

yay, positive 34 points, lol
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #123
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

yay!
Old 05-05-2009   #124
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

that's a dumb game anyway Jaws. beat my scores yo

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #125
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

i like it because it gets bigger and bigger. just like why i like the virus game. lol. i think i'm #2 in it. start an arcade games thread.
Old 05-06-2009   #126
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Right here is why the mods ( or some) need to go away

http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...t=22353&page=3

Abuse of powers, the guy didnt even read the thread, looked at the title and was all like hey im going to do my friend a solid just cuz i can.
Old 05-06-2009   #127
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute

*shrug*

I thought he was joking. It sounded like there was a whole mod discussion and that was the result. Since it was the first mod action after the strike, I thought he was just trying to make it sound like no big deal. I could be wrong.

And he said there were a bunch of reported posts from that thread.

That's what caught my attention--some people spent a month talking about what mods should do differently. I think the problem is in the other direction. Most people just need to calm down, lay off the "report post" button, and not make threads that aim for forum drama. And when people get banned, accept it, and move on with their lives.

Visiting the interwebs and talking with people you kind of like and kind of hate isn't that hard.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #128
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

And he also said that he didn't pay attention to any of the reported posts, which im doubting exist, and just closed it just because.
Old 05-06-2009   #129
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever.

On the list of things I give a shit about, this is right below my concern that I have a list of things that I give a shit about.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #130
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by kyle View Post
And he also said that he didn't pay attention to any of the reported posts, which im doubting exist, and just closed it just because.
They exist: the thread was reported multiple times.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #131
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Right here is why the mods ( or some) need to go away

http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...t=22353&page=3

Abuse of powers, the guy didnt even read the thread, looked at the title and was all like hey im going to do my friend a solid just cuz i can.
You're the kind of guy that does solids on his friends.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #132
kyle
Lawl ^^

Homo?
Old 05-06-2009   #133
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

hay gaise im gunna close this thread cuz i dont like you.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #134
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Homo?
It's okay if you are.

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
hay gaise im gunna close this thread cuz i dont like you.
"Hey gaise"? Were you talking to Kyle? He's the homo apparently. Not that that is a bad thing Kyle. It is good of you to come out of the closet.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 05-06-2009   #135
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
"Hey gaise"? Were you talking to Kyle?
Quote:
He's the homo apparently. Not that that is a bad thing Kyle. It is good of you to come out of the closet.
I didn't know kyle talked like that.

Also, I hart joo

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #136
EmperorChaos

He is one of the gaise. He takes it up the butt.
-=-=-=-
Old 05-06-2009   #137
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least one abuse report exists because I noticed when Funk made it, but considering the source whatcha gonna do? I'd cry if I were him too.

No doubt a few hypocrites were horrified that I said what they think and say in PMs because it's not PC, even if they're not big on being PC either. I really don't care what people say or think as much I have zero tolerance for blatant hypocrisy. Of those people who PMd me with comments not in Funk's favor, Dana has so far been the only one to publicly pretend otherwise. I have no intention of posting PMs by anyone else and only those few comments from Dana if she pushes it. Although it wouldn't be as easy to pass off, she would probably claim they were made up in fun too though, like YIMs and PMs mentioned elsewhere.

I liked that Jason closed the thread without following moderator rules, too. Oh, and that he's not a mod in Dana's pocket since they both said so. Actions trump words again.

Stay tuned to see if I get banned for saying that Or banned later for now.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #138
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

^wow grow up. maybe you can find something from a few months ago that i said to you that shows "my true colors" I could give a rats ass what you have stored in your psychotic "let's stalk Dana and keep everything she says on log" file. Don't you have something better to do with your time instead of trying to make some 25 year old girl who lives miles away from you look bad?

I am sure I said something about Funk creeping me out. Probably because you sent me a link from years ago when he was talking about wanting to get with a younger girl or something. I don't log my shit cause i really dont care. However, I do not know Funk personally. Opinions on people change. Perhaps I jumped the gun and misjudged him in the beginning because after having a few discussions with him I don't think he is half bad, definitely not as bad as you make him out to be. You say he is so obsessed and creepy, I find it creepy and obsessive how often you try to make me out to be a horrible person and I also find it creepy that you spent a good while finding a chat which was a joke and was also from at least 4 months ago. People misjudge people all the time, I may have done that with Funk. I also argued with a few people on here in the past and we got over it but you choose not to. Instead you choose to cyber stalk me and log every bit of text I write...creepy...no wait that is pathetic, or maybe it is some sick fantasy, I remember you telling me my skin was exquisite or something. It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again...

Don't you have a family? Or a husband or something? Don't you think it would be better to spend time with them away from the computer, instead of harassing me and a few other members? You seem like a really unhappy and negative person. How does that fit into your holistic lifestyle. All this pent up anger and negativity has got to be eating you, its not a way to live. Can't you just be happy?

Frankly I am tired of arguing with you. I am tired of coming on here and seeing what shit you have stirred up between me, Funk, PCP, or a mod. So in closing, do whatever you want, post whatever you want I mean it can't be as bad as a middle aged woman trying to ruin an engagement between two people she has never met. Regardless it makes you look bad, pulling up things from the past. I hope you do not do that in real life, constantly bringing up the past. If you are half as negative and have half of the intent to harm anyone as you exhibit on this forum then you are a pretty horrible person. I think you need to reflect on yourself and loose the negativity, get over yourself and quit with the personal vendetta against me and a few others on here. I feel like I am lecturing a child. I think the best thing for me to do is to take the higher road and put you on ignore like so many of my peers have done.
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #139
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I am watching Quantum of Solace right now.

While Daniel Craig's face is...ugh, he has one of the most dope James Bond pick up lines ever in this movie.

Quote:
“I can’t find the stationery. Will you help me look?”
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009   #140
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

lol can i just say that right now, i dont like any of you. except Cstoll & Jenn, she scored points ealier

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote