Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 05-24-2008   #1
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine
Send a message via MSN to Brisa Send a message via Skype™ to Brisa
You fave DS games.

I got a DS like a year ago, and cause I only buy games I am truely interested I have a decent collection, unlike people who buy cheaper games that are on sale and ignore the high prices.

I have:

- Nintendogs: Special dalmation Edition
- Mario and Luigi: partners in time
- MarioKart DS
- Final Fantasy III
- Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: explorers of time
and
I just got Pokemon Diamond.

So what games do you have for your DS, or if you do not have one.... Yet. What games would you like to try for it. Cause I really want to try a few Mana games and other pokemon games for it <----- Huge fan of legend of Mana for the PS1, and now the series are for the DS now.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #2
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You fave DS games.

I've got:

- Scrabble
- Sims 2
- Brain Training 2
- 42 All-Time Classics
- Maths Training
- TouchMaster
- 4-in-1 (Monopoly, Yahtzee, Boggle & Battleship)

I've played Sight Training as well, which is also fun. I can't wait for the Crossword game to come out.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #3
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by Kali View Post
I've got:

- Scrabble
- Sims 2
- Brain Training 2
- 42 All-Time Classics
- Maths Training
- TouchMaster
- 4-in-1 (Monopoly, Yahtzee, Boggle & Battleship)

I've played Sight Training as well, which is also fun. I can't wait for the Crossword game to come out.
Looks like you are mostly into stratagy and puzzle games I see.

Im the fan of raceing and adventure/RPG games.
Old 05-25-2008   #4
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

I have one of the Final Fantasys for it but thats all, its either II or III I cant remember.
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #5
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Quote:
Originally Said by David- View Post
I have one of the Final Fantasys for it but thats all, its either II or III I cant remember.
Well I do recomend this new pokemon game (pokemon diamond) for an adventure lover like you ^_^. They really out did themselves.

You can connect to Wi-Fi and interact with others around the world, and now you don't need to be beside a person to trade pokemon with, you can trade over the wi-fi connection. (Note: you need a first gym badge)

Other then that it keeps a good story line, and all the old experience's of the older ones. With new pokemon and Items, and it brings back the night and day time of gold and silver.
lol... call me weird, I love pokemon games.
Old 05-25-2008   #6
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh.
I'm not a big fan of the DS.
and Pokemon games are all identical as far as I'm concerned.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #7
Brisa
The Missing Linx

People have their own opinions. I acctually love the pokemon games cause they are identical but are also more technical.
Old 05-28-2008   #8
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

final fantasy, i also have a fullmetal alchemist game that is okay, got the mario game of course and tetris. I actually bought the ds so i could play animal crossing which looks really good and i love playing on the wifi and visiting other towns. i also love he brain age games, i saw a game that is is japan for it that comes with a little camera you attach to the ds and it "trains" and grades your face to make facial expressions. they also have a learn japanese game that is really cool too.
GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #9
Trapkat

Trapkat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Trapkat

Jump Ultimate stars and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney series.
Trapkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #10
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Brisa View Post
People have their own opinions.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #11
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by Brisa View Post
I got a DS like a year ago, and cause I only buy games I am truely interested I have a decent collection, unlike people who buy cheaper games that are on sale and ignore the high prices.

I have:

- Nintendogs: Special dalmation Edition
- Mario and Luigi: partners in time
- MarioKart DS
- Final Fantasy III
- Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: explorers of time
and
I just got Pokemon Diamond.

So what games do you have for your DS, or if you do not have one.... Yet. What games would you like to try for it. Cause I really want to try a few Mana games and other pokemon games for it <----- Huge fan of legend of Mana for the PS1, and now the series are for the DS now.
What's your friend code, I challenge you to a battle. But before so, do you know what EV training is, have you ever caught Pokerous, do you even own a shiny pokemon. I thought not, challenge me whenever you'd like.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #12
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

its FF3 I have for DS, I'm at the final boss and can't crack it. any advice?!
Old 06-09-2008   #13
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

there is Zande and then the 2 parter dark cloud which one are you having trouble with.
also what jobs did you pick for your characters?
Old 06-12-2008   #14
David-
Double Plus Good

got past zande and then after wandering around the next bit I end up running into a boss that insta kills everyone, cant remember jobs atm think I have knight, white mage healer type guy and rest are melee
Old 06-12-2008   #15
GoddessDivine

well when you go in to fight dark cloud the first time don't even try to fight, he will hit you with the max damage and everyone will fall. then you have to go to the second part of fighting dark cloud. to go to this fight, take the central teleporter in the Dark World and follow that path until you find another teleporter-take this. fight is pretty straight forward after that.
my characters were leveled pretty high and i had taken out most of the optional bosses. Also my jobs levels were pretty decent, it wasn't like i walked into there as a level 5 mage.
-Obi Wan

Old 06-13-2008   #16
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy

lol i hate ds !!!
its like
the games are retarded
i only have on for the Pokemon Games N_________________N
there so Kewl

gotta catch them All.. POKEMOn n.n

POkemanz
LOL
xD
i remembered
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #17
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Quote:
Originally Said by Orgoth View Post
What's your friend code, I challenge you to a battle. But before so, do you know what EV training is, have you ever caught Pokerous, do you even own a shiny pokemon. I thought not, challenge me whenever you'd like.
Well like I said, I just got it.... I havent played it in a while and I will have to retrieve my friend code once more, as I have it on another website forum for others to add me and trade and battle. I gave them a heads up that I am new.

Not to mention, I got the Pokemon Ranch game for the Wii, so I am hopeing to get a mew off of that pretty darn soon.
Old 06-24-2008   #18
sanji9111
Newbie Member

sanji9111 is on a distinguished road

I Have:

- Mario & Sonic at the Olymic Games
- Pokemon Pearl
- Big Brain Academy

(I don't have many, lol)
sanji9111 is offline   Reply With Quote