Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 12-07-2007   #301
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beat it, Destroy it, or Contain it

Quote:
Originally Said by JaSunTzu View Post
Yeah, pittielynn, you have to post a picture. You have failed me for the last time. *begins Force Choking you*

Oh, I'm not Darth Vader.
Hello!!! Attachments and such aren't working!!

Why don't you get your modness together and fix the picture yourself!!!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade

Last edited by JaSunTzu; 12-07-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: spelling error/typo
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #302
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
Hello!!! Attachments and such aren't working!!

Why don't you get your modness together and fix the picture yourself!!!
Alas, I am not a powerful enough Moderator to identify and fix these problems. I'd have to be an Administrator for that.

Funny, they are working for me now and have been for awhile...

PM me pittielynn. Tell me in detail what's happening when you try to upload an attachment. If I can tell if it's the same problem I'll let Weasel know about it and see if we can't get a more permanent solution to it. I'm starting to think it's cookies now.

By the way, I used my "modness" to correct a spelling error/typo in your post. Take that!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #303
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by JaSunTzu View Post
Alas, I am not a powerful enough Moderator to identify and fix these problems. I'd have to be an Administrator for that.

Funny, they are working for me now and have been for awhile...

PM me pittielynn. Tell me in detail what's happening when you try to upload an attachment. If I can tell if it's the same problem I'll let Weasel know about it and see if we can't get a more permanent solution to it. I'm starting to think it's cookies now.

By the way, I used my "modness" to correct a spelling error/typo in your post. Take that!
Speling erors acros tha nation revolt against your're moddness!!!

SUPORT SPELING ERORS, AND THERE WRIGHTS!!!

(umm mostly beaten, but if alyone besides me got a headache reading the above, you may be destroyed too.)

-Sorry no picture for you.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-08-2007   #304
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Cor-rec-ted.

(Burn! - Bill Gates' style!)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 12-08-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #305
wizard924
Newbie Member

wizard924 should be rewarded

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post

Cor-rec-ted.

(Burn! - Bill Gates' style!)
Contain it
Old 12-11-2007   #306
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

What? No!

Oh, fine...

Agent Smiths(es) seep into the code (or whatever) of Almost Smart, and begin taking over.

Beaten.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 12-11-2007   #307
Pittielynn

Neo and his awesomeness destroy all the Agent Smiths (es)

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-11-2007   #308
Zanahoria_Picante

...Or so you thought. But as it really happened, Neo--at the very last moment--glommed the blue pill, thrusting him back into his little solipsistic, goo-laden happy land.

Solipsized (beaten).

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 12-11-2007   #309
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

and that is where you are wrong lil girl

while neo is tryin to decide what pill to take a pill popping junkie wanders in and eats BOTH pills

BEATEN
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #310
Zanahoria_Picante

Suddenly, ('cause everything happens suddenly in good "stories") Jack Black enters and attacks that fellow because of his uncanny resemblance to himself.

Destroyed.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 12-11-2007   #311
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

The terribly destructive power of the Cosby Sweater (having once thwarted Jack Black while John Cusack was wearing it in High Fidelity) has bound Jack Black in color-blind fashion-sense-lacking Hell of sorts.

"That's a Cozzzzbeeee Sweataahhhhh!"

CONTAINED.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #312
Pittielynn

Your Crosby sweater meets its demise! The deadly scissors!!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-12-2007   #313
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to misfitchris

and in case u dont understand why...

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
misfitchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007   #314
Pittielynn

Luckily for viewers accross the nation all star trek shows have been canceled from TV!!!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 12-13-2007   #315
Zanahoria_Picante

John Cleese "silly walks" all over your T.V.(s), shattering it (them) to bits.

Destroyed.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 12-14-2007   #316
Isis
Well Known Member

Isis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to behold

Gene Kelly, while "Singing In The Rain" dances all over Cleese!

Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007   #317
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

a rare form of bone marrow cancer has destroyed all hopes of a dancing career, oh and your legs too

do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars

Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #318
Zanahoria_Picante

Will Smith cures the cure for cancer.

Beaten.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 12-25-2007   #319
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Will Smith cures the cure for cancer.

Beaten.
You can cure a cure? o.0

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007   #320
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
You can cure a cure? o.0
In Science Fiction, yes. It's part of the plot of "I Am Legend," which I won't describe, since some likely haven't seen it. Sorry for vagueness.

What remains is Will Smith; he is the one you must now conquer.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;