Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 03-03-2011   #1
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
The Random Conversation Thread (Nornsense! Just Complete Nornsense!)

Yep. Keep it goin'.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011   #2
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

Crembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Random Conversation Thread (Nornsense! Just Complete Nornsense!)

What's the best way to eat an orange?
Crembrandt1606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011   #3
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Always, always start with the left side, never the right. Be sure to keep a firm grip on the leaves (if any are present) for they may lash out. If you don't know which side is the left or right, just look at the--

HEY! >:O

THE BEST WAY TO EAT AN ORANGE IS NORT AT ALL.

How does one reconcile the double-life of being both a gentleman and a street fighter?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #4
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

Crembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond reputeCrembrandt1606 has a reputation beyond repute

WAIT!! How, HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIDE IS WHAT??

First, make sure your face is as smooth as possible. Second, make sure you're dancing in a cave.

How do you make sure that you're not assaulted by a grizzly bear in your closet?
Old 03-03-2011   #5
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Crembrandt1606 View Post
WAIT!! How, HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIDE IS WHAT??

First, make sure your face is as smooth as possible. Second, make sure you're dancing in a cave.

How do you make sure that you're not assaulted by a grizzly bear in your closet?
Don't worry about it, chickadee!

...said the Americanized geisha.

Yes, dancing in a cave, with a man dressed in drag, and live musicians.

Easy: Paint the blood of gypsy over your closet door frame. Just a little, though--you don't want to go overboard.

What's the best approach to gluing M&M's all over a sleeping person?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #6
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

But where will I get a gypsy? They're not exactly the easiest to catch!

Well, you have to have a team of people to help you! And make sure the person is REALLY asleep...

Did you read my journal?
Old 03-03-2011   #7
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Crembrandt1606 View Post
But where will I get a gypsy? They're not exactly the easiest to catch!

Well, you have to have a team of people to help you! And make sure the person is REALLY asleep...

Did you read my journal?
I'm a gypsy. :|

Why, yes, yes I do! Every day. :)

Do you have six fingers on your right foot?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #8
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

>:{}

How DARE YOU! So, whatcha think of my secret thoughts?
Old 03-03-2011   #9
Zanahoria_Picante

Well. They were okay, I suppose. Not the best I've ever read by far, but pretty alright! :)

Are you going to write about this tonight?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #10
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

Really? Huh. you must have missed the parts where I described your murder...I mean, uh...

And YES, I WILL be writing about this.
Old 03-03-2011   #11
Zanahoria_Picante

Oh. I. Uh. Well, do you still want to go out to the movies later?

Will you also write about the challenges and rewards of training your rhinoceros to eat potato chips?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #12
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

SURE!! We should see Bambi I think.

I will. I'll also write about the political ramifications of it!

Will you teach me to make a pie?
Old 03-03-2011   #13
Zanahoria_Picante

So, are we going to do a bit of time traveling to see it? That'd be pretty cool, I guess.

Yes. Those are by far more important, not excluding their right to vote and to bare arms (and entire bodies, as is their unavoidable state).

Well, what time is it?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #14
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

I guess we have to! So do you have a time-machine? 'Cause I don't...

What time is it now? Or later?
Old 03-03-2011   #15
Zanahoria_Picante

Yeah, I have one in the backyard. So, we're set. It's kind of a beater, though.

Yes!

Would you mind carving a relief sculpture of me out of Parmesan cheese? If you're not too busy, that is.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #16
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

WOW! How come I've never noticed it before? Is it the dog house?

Sure thing! if you supply the cheese, that is. :|
Old 03-03-2011   #17
Zanahoria_Picante

Yes; and the tree growing next to it is the control panel....

WHAT?! That's RIDICULOUS!!

Okay. :)

Are you a bounty hunter?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #18
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

Really? how does that work? Are the leaves the buttons?

What do you want me to sculpt? You? Or a gladiator?

I am! Do you want to talk about your feelings with me after I catch you?
Old 03-03-2011   #19
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by You / Me
Really? how does that work? Are the leaves the buttons?
Yes. That's why we can't use it in the winter. <:'O

Quote:
What do you want me to sculpt? You? Or a gladiator?
>:|

Quote:
I am! Do you want to talk about your feelings with me after I catch you?
Ha, absolutely! Because bounty hunting just isn't complete without tear-filled emotional breakthroughs.

Can I play fetch with your T-Rex later?

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 03-03-2011   #20
Crembrandt1606
Newbie Member

That's really inefficient. You should get a better time machine!

So...you want me to sculpt a gladiator?

That depends...what are you going to be playing fetch with?