Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 12-02-2005   #1
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky
A borly long Discripson of my weeked back home

<<SORRY ITS ABIT LONG>>

The clock hits 1.30 in staffs at uni 34.3 miles South/West of derby..

My plan is to head back home vir the doctors and supprise Oli, David, Ben (lives in my house) and my bro. So i am off to the doc sorted. to the trains station, shit the next train i can take my bike on isnt for another 3 hrs. and will take 2 hrs to get to derby vir Ty1. not a problem. i go back to my room and get some bacon buttys..

mm dam good... i am off again back to the trains station on the train [time 4 ish] shit missed david i was going to show up at there collage, Gets the old brick out david you drink want? replay yes. I shall be at the ram for 5:30 ish.

Guse what single problems, so the trains late.. i get of the train 5:25 shit.. i start to panic where the god dam lift.. there aint one.. ok yes derbys a shit hole.. So off again.. Shit Bus.. i just about bord sided this 4Ton buss, so i cut pass him and and find david

we come to locking my bike up.. No hope we have the worrng lock for the box so we have to improvise 45mins later we get it all locked up..

We go out drinking and get split up.. so i headed back to my aurntys while davids finshed up in town.. now the chase.. davids calls me "i am heading back".. so i get my bike out the garden and head back home, this huge polise van pass me going the opsite way to me i look round. it stops, thats odd and then it turns round, "SHIT" so i head up the street knowing if it flows me its got to be after me bersue its already passed the turing..

So its 2 in the morring and i am beening chased by a polise van round this small estate.. after beeing forsed to hide behind this packed car and robbing down a few allayways i some how endup in town. more yes thats right polise cenrtal.. but there more worry about the drunk people... away at least back to davids.. i stoped the night there..

Saruday - Shoping
--------
i wanted some gloths and a warm hat.. second shop i find there gloths there amazing you can wash your hands and eveything and never feel the wet.. so i buy them and just a cheep hat.

Sunday - cream
--------
i went out with coxson... what a legend there nothing he can do on a bike.. or it seems... so i spend sundays out ripping up my bike i even maged to spin out and coved half of my self in mud... and bent my top gear on my bike trying to get up a wall that i coulnt.

thats night i went out with oli and david we ment up with Sarar and a few of her mates. we met up a Jacson to get some food and supplys... So mr student lown over hear buys 6 marsbars and a can of wipped creem.

So this tit wrotte Enjoy and put a mars bar under Sarar's wipper, and we hid in davids care 3 foot away. They cum out of jacons and Sarar goes spare no shit i sware steem bust have been blowing out of her ears.. She knows whos done it.. and goes for the car door just about rips it off buts its locked.. hehhe.. untill some smart arse unlocked (err david) i take the beating of my life.. So i am there begging for my life as you do.. so i come out with i will clean it up.. how i dont know..

So its down to groseing the beast out i start off with licking if off.. i get a mouth full of De-icer and canded cream.. plan b its down to the only thing i have my arse.. bare arse, made a bigger mess.. next up my new 1 day old 30 pounds gloths waterproof, shitproof but are they Creamproof.. and it worked but now there coved in cream.. we get to same and i wash my hands with the gloths one still cant feel a thing.. i go to dry them dont work becuse the water seeped into the toplayer allready.. tuble dryer. sorted Jobs a goodedn

Thanks for trying to read..
Old 12-02-2005   #2
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A borly long Discripson of my weeked back home

Wow. Thank you for the challenge. Trying to read a thread with horribly typed English is challenging indeed.

Okay, let me get this straight. Friday you got drunk and got chased by the police. Saturday you bought new clothes. Sunday you managed to get your ass whipped. Am I getting the general idea?

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #3
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I just have one question for Pinnky.

Why do you think anyone cares?

[edit]Nah, I've posted way too many a dumb thread to be that harsh.

Cool weekend, dude
Old 12-02-2005   #4
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

and you are?
Blood Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #5
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

a n00b heh

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #6
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Gah, my eyes hurt!

Seriously though, this thread has made me very happy.

At last! Someone who is worse at spelling then me
Old 12-02-2005   #7
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't 'borly' a type of pig?

EDIT: Haha... guess not
Old 12-02-2005   #8
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

didnt realy expect any one both reading while just trying to bore you all to death..

+ i dont drink
Old 12-02-2005   #9
avid

avid is just really niceavid is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to avid

hahaha. That was indeed a good weekend. Maybe it just made more sense to me because I was there.
avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #10
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Do your try and type like a fucking monkey on cocaine?! Or is that really just how you type?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #11
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I am an English major...I am appalled.

Is that how you write on paper?

For the love of Jeebus, look at the keys or borrow a dictionary.

Ha ha!

No...I'm just messing with you.

I just twitch a little bit when I see a typographical error.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005   #12
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Frea Aelmihtig
I am an English major...I am appalled.
Dude, I will see your english major and raise you...That I am english!...and im appalled!

dude, pinnky, your giving us english bad rep here....you didnt bore anyone im guessing but we're having great difficulty reading anything you write....

though the biking sounds fun, I havent hit ANY good trials in way too long, I need to start hitting the trails again, though I cant figure out whether to ride dirt or street...I havent hit either for like a year an a half...it sucks balls majorly..

fuck it, I think i might go out today...wait *looks out the window* FUCK!...rain oh well....I shall stay in then ahaha

but yea sounded like a kickass weekend...