Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 11-29-2005   #1
Nizzle
Newbie Member

Nizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Wich games do you play?

Tell me, wich games do u play? (if u play games that is)

I play:

AOM Titans
AOE I II III
Smurfwar..
And of course

Belle the h*n*snowbeast...

Nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Wich games do you play?

Call Of Duty

Test drive: Eve of destruction
Grand Theft Auto
your mom naked.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005   #3
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
your mom naked.
is that on the gaycube? cos I think my friend might have the sequal...."Your mom and the mailman naked" haha
Old 11-30-2005   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

No fool.

and you and your friend have a 'gaycube' huh? Who th efuck even cares about that...I dont want to know what you and your friend have. sicko.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-30-2005   #5
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No fool.

and you and your friend have a 'gaycube' huh? Who th efuck even cares about that...I dont want to know what you and your friend have. sicko.
a simple joke goes over your head eh matt? nevermind maybe when you hit 30 life might make more sense to you
Old 12-01-2005   #6
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

RPGs.

And that list is insurmountable.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
a simple joke goes over your head eh matt? nevermind maybe when you hit 30 life might make more sense to you
you dumbass, i got the joke. seems to me, you missed mine back at you.

fags and their gaycubes. that's life in a handbasket for you dean.
and no, i dont want to make sense of that.

hahahha

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-01-2005   #8
Mr Stabby

Quote:
you dumbass, i got the joke. seems to me, you missed mine back at you.

fags and their gaycubes. that's life in a handbasket for you dean.
and no, i dont want to make sense of that.

hahahha
*yawn* try harder
Old 12-01-2005   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yea yea, dont give me that...

why dont you dream on it dean? something might come to you then. in the meantime, you probably should just rest.

sealed.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-01-2005   #10
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Call Of Duty muhfucka, Matt you must play online, what's your name?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #11
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

narrr your going to have to get some CS:SOURCE other wise theres no reason liveing!
Old 12-01-2005   #12
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckin counter strike..... never did get the hype behind that game >.<

Old 12-02-2005   #13
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

But why..

There was lots and lots of hype behind the first matrix games and me and my bro both bord payed dam good monney for it.. it was shockley rubish

but CS:sourse nothing and its amazing if you have a PC thats dosnet take one look and blows up
Old 12-02-2005   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

counterstrike fuckin blows. throw that game away.

Call of Duty motherfucker.

Nature boy, do you play the original or United offensive? I play the original. Check out this server man.

Click join game.
then the ~ key to bring donw the console.
type
/connect 70.85.90.106:28960 then press enter.
turn your downloading on, so you can download their maps and shit. wont take llong.

once your in Nature, look for me. I'm usually OX psych0tic. just look for the O X

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-02-2005   #15
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I have trouble getting into games like that.

I loved old school first person shooters like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, but this Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms, and Counterstrike stuff disinterests me at best.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

u dont like ww2?

brothers in arms is alright. i prefer call of duty all the way man. best game ever.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-03-2005   #17
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

Quote:
Originally Said by Nizzle
AOE I II III
AOW I, II, III

used to play AOE I and II but i bought III when it first came out and now im bored with it... my life is too busy to play any online first persons... which i miss dearly, especially Team Fortress Classic... one of the best games ever.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #18
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Alright, let's see if I can list all the games i've been playing lately:

Civ4
Halo
Empire Earth
The Sims
GTA: VC and SA
The Warriors
Neverwinter Nights
Lineage II
Medieval: Total War
Civ3
AOM
The Jedi Knight games(Academy, KotOR, Outcast)
The Matrix Online
Nationstates.net

*whew* ^so yeah, as you can see, very differing gaming tastes, though I do enjoy RTS and FPS probably the most with RPGs close in there as well.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #19
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Yeah I'll go turn the downloads on and join the server you play on PD.

I just updated mine to 1.5..... whoa, the people got 10X harder to kill, and much faster. My high ping doesn't help me though.