Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 11-12-2005   #1
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Super Mario World

Does anyone have a Super Mario World ROM?! I can't find one fucking version of it anywhere on the internet, it's pissing me off because I want to play Mario and don't have a SNES, so I figure hey, emulator baby, yeah! But Noooooooooooooooooo! you can get almost any version of any ROM i nany language but fucking Mario games. Christ. Help?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005   #2
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super Mario World

You're a god.

Where did you find it?!

Old 11-13-2005   #3
silverflame
Well Known Member

silverflame will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to silverflame Send a message via MSN to silverflame

wow haven't u been searching for that for like 3 days savage?
Old 11-14-2005   #4
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

lol i got mario kart and mario 64 on my N64 Emulator
of course the classics are always the best heeh

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #5
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Classic games are a nice way to wind down from everyday stress, thye aren't really hard so you don't have to worry about getting frustrated if you start losing, and they are fun, I like the 8-bit graphics.

Old 12-01-2005   #6
Max
Newbie Member

Max has made a few great posts

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
Classic games are a nice way to wind down from everyday stress, thye aren't really hard so you don't have to worry about getting frustrated if you start losing, and they are fun, I like the 8-bit graphics.
Please post Mario 64!
Old 12-01-2005   #7
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

there no need for amazing graphs when the aim of the game is nice and simple

thats why the old school consoles are the best + no loading times.
Old 12-01-2005   #8
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

I never really thought about the no loading times one... that is really sweet.

Old 12-02-2005   #9
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

for SNES and NES roms: www.vimm.net durrr, son.. come on now

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #10
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot all about vimm.net.

Awesome reccommendation.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007   #11
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

FUCK YOU NAZIS!

You stupid ignorant fucks! I see you coming here to get the super mario world rom. What's the matter? The Fourth Reich can't provide it on its own?
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov

Last edited by JaSunTzu; 09-07-2007 at 05:18 PM.
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007   #12
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

It's a good ROM.

Old 07-30-2007   #13
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

haha I definitely have a SNES. (: haha super mario brothers and duck hunt is where its at :D

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #14
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
All you silly new bastards sign up for this site just to download one fucking ROM.

I have over a thousand SNES Roms. You people suck at web searching apparently.

COME ON! It's freaking Super Mario World anyway. Yeah, I'm talking to you QwertlesDEEyu. And all the other jokers who I've seen come to this site just to download one freakin' ROM.

DO YOU HEAR THAT U.S FEDERAL GOVENERMENT !?!
sick him

hahah

but you should charge newbies points to download attachments that will keep the flood down some
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #15
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

It took me a while to figure out why we were getting new members everyday who don't post... I even sent some of them welcome PMs. (They never responded, of course. I assume they're off playing Super Mario World.) They're still coming like flies to get that damned game.

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #16
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Wounded Satellite View Post

DO YOU HEAR THAT U.S FEDERAL GOVENERMENT !?!
sick him

hahah

but you should charge newbies points to download attachments that will keep the flood down some
Quote:
Originally Said by Yahoo news site
The raids were conducted in: California, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin.
Yikes!!

Well, I just deleted them all. You hear that federal government?! Don't waste taxpayer dollars now!

And besides, I don't have or play a Wii, Xbox, or PS2.

Quote:
Originally Said by Tsunami View Post
It took me a while to figure out why we were getting new members everyday who don't post... I even sent some of them welcome PMs. (They never responded, of course. I assume they're off playing Super Mario World.) They're still coming like flies to get that damned game.
Yeah, so did I, for a time. Until I realized they were all just coming to get that game. 294 views, and going up.

I sent asked Weasel if the file could be deleted. I thought maybe then we'd stop the influx of new, pointless accounts.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 08-02-2007   #17
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Ahaha!

My plan is working!

Soon all the super mario lovers in the world will influx towards AS in their desperate attempt to salvage a mario land classic. This massive influx shall cause the ultimate downfall of AS, and my rise to evil power shall be complete!!! (complete with ducks of doom and evil monkey spider cats)

Old 08-02-2007   #18
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by MystikA View Post
enjoy.
OMG - I can't believe it's that small!

<---used to play the hell outta that game - found every single exit there was

Anyone remember that level that was nothing but zip lines and flying chainsaws (or something), and had two finish lines? One of my favorite things was trying to get to that second finish line. How did you guys get to it?
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #19
EmperorChaos

Welcome noodleboy!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

*sigh*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smw_dl.JPG (16.9 KB, 1894 views)
File Type: jpg smw_new.JPG (24.4 KB, 1931 views)
-=-=-=-
Old 08-04-2007   #20
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA. Roms.
Anyway..speaking of roms.
My SNES9x is acting funky. It looks like it is in turbo mode, but it isn't. I already tried uninstalling it, deleting it, and downloading it again. But it's no use. This is making me so frustrated. It worked fine before!

anyone care to help?
Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote