Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 11-22-2005   #1
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle
Group Hug

Forgive me if this has been posted before.

It's a confession site, and there are some seriously odd [and sometimes bloody insane] entries

http://grouphug.us

I think a golden shower would be fun.

i let my dog lick my asshole one time

For Christmas, I got my girlfriend a sexy strappy dominatrix-type outfit. It didn't arrive til After Christmas, and she doesn't live with me, so she's going to get it this weekend (the 8th of January) instead of on Christmas (two weeks ago). Well before giving it to her, I simply HAD to 'break it in' by putting it on and masturbating while looking at myself in the mirror. Errrr she'll never find out. BONER!
Old 11-22-2005   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Group Hug

i like the link to the girls kissing girls there.

those people are freaks. all people are i guess.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #3
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I actually have the book of these confessions....its called something like "I masterbate while watching my neighbour mow the lawn" or something like that...

its like the best of the best confessions from that site...and lemme tell you...it may have some sick shit on there, but its fucking hilarious!

EDIT: "Stoned, naked, looking in through my neighbours window" thats what thebooks called, I just found it on my shelf...I was gonna post this when i first bought it, roughly like this time last year lol

Last edited by Mr Stabby; 11-22-2005 at 11:10 PM.
Mr Stabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #4
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
I actually have the book of these confessions....its called something like "I masterbate while watching my neighbour mow the lawn" or something like that...
Coming from any other person, hearing an acutal book like this exists would scare me. Coming from you, its kinda normal.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #5
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

yup and heres that book
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 14.jpg (197.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 15.jpg (143.0 KB, 10 views)
Old 11-22-2005   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

lol . sucks for Melissa.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #7
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

Quote:
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.
In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.
In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog.
When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.
But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
yaaaay goonies!!

haha, what a funny site. i've seen these kind before. they make me laugh and feel guilty.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #8
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

Quote:
Originally Said by sazzle
Forgive me if this has been posted before.

It's a confession site, and there are some seriously odd [and sometimes bloody insane] entries

http://grouphug.us

I think a golden shower would be fun.

i let my dog lick my asshole one time

For Christmas, I got my girlfriend a sexy strappy dominatrix-type outfit. It didn't arrive til After Christmas, and she doesn't live with me, so she's going to get it this weekend (the 8th of January) instead of on Christmas (two weeks ago). Well before giving it to her, I simply HAD to 'break it in' by putting it on and masturbating while looking at myself in the mirror. Errrr she'll never find out. BONER!
WHAT???
thats completly RAMDOM!!!

has some body payed a 35 year old office worker to spend the rest of his days cuming up with junk like that? hhhehehe
Old 11-23-2005   #9
Mr Stabby

nope its all honest confessions from real people...I spent 15 minutes actually accepting some for that site (click the moderate link)...
Old 11-23-2005   #10
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

I never knew about the book.

Some of these are so crazy though-

I once raped my grandmother when she was asleep. And it felt good.

I beat off to my moms highschool picture.

I've become obsessed w/ this web site.

Some of them are really sad too. But geez I never knew people like this even existed...
Old 11-23-2005   #11
Mr Stabby

yup, people that weird and fucked up are great!! their confessions make my hilarious fun!
Old 11-24-2005   #12
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I've just submited five totally untrue things, I expect to see them up soon.

The shining idol of them:

"When I went fishing one time I hugged a grizzly bear, to this day I don't know why I'm alive."

EDIT: Now im moderating to see who is the saddest individual of them all, it is this man:

"I blew up a bus-full of nuns once, and I'd do it again."

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005   #13
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

heres my confession

"If given the chance, I would seriously murder those who have hurt me. All ironically, like, an ex who was way into sex. I'd cut off his penis, then stuff his mouth with it, gagging him and with the loss of blood...well...it'd be more painful living than dying."

Now, the fact that i'm completely serious about that one, well, I dont know.

Oh, the joy of sweet revenge.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005   #14
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

...ow.

Uhm... righto then...

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #15
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute

About every 9 out of 10 confessions sound like they are from whiney emo 14 year olds. And then the other 1/10 of the confessions are probably fake.

I hate my life.I had a bad past.For two years, 10 -12, i was in a satanic thingy it was horrible and i keept seeing things.still do.A man tried to get me in his car and everyone hates me i feel so alone and hated.Its all hard to explain but I just want to die.Someone send me a shotgun?"

Old 11-28-2005   #16
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAHA rep...aw...I noticed that one too...rep for bringing it up
Old 11-29-2005   #17
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
About every 9 out of 10 confessions sound like they are from whiney emo 14 year olds. And then the other 1/10 of the confessions are probably fake.

I hate my life.I had a bad past.For two years, 10 -12, i was in a satanic thingy it was horrible and i keept seeing things.still do.A man tried to get me in his car and everyone hates me i feel so alone and hated.Its all hard to explain but I just want to die.Someone send me a shotgun?"
It's funny. I was thinking "Mud might say that."

Then, Mud was the next one to respond to your post...

With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005   #18
Demento
Banned

Quote:
Originally Said by Frea Aelmihtig
It's funny. I was thinking "Mud might say that."

Then, Mud was the next one to respond to your post...

I had the extreme urge to tell Mud that those 9/10 posts were probably his, but i restrained myself.

Old 11-30-2005   #19
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Why restrain?

We know Mud's emo.

We love you, you emo freak, you!
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote