Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 11-19-2005   #21
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Re: What is it about a girl's appearance/personality that makes her sexy?

how do we apply for the position ducky?

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005   #22
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys have made some pretty detailed & worldly responses to Blackpill's questions. Posts & replies like this just proove that Weasel's mental age of 18 & over is a very realistic one.

I have a question which kind of pertains to this topic:

Many females spend countless amounts of money getting their hair & nails done as well as tanning too. I noticed that most girls & women (I'm talking about anywhere from teenagers to women in their 50's) do this. I also notice that many of these same women are either over weight or even extremely obese. Why do women spend anywhere from say $40/month to $120/month on their hair, & nails & tanning salons when they should really invest that money into a nutritionist, gym membership, personal trainer, & weight watchers or jenny craig? I'm not hating...I just think the priorities are screwed up. If a girl/women is healthy & fit, i will notice the hair & nails but if she isn't i won't get past the stomach guts, the cellulite ridden legs, the fat ankles, the flabbiness on the back of their arms, & the 1/1/2 to 2 chins before i'll notice a woman's hair & nails. I'll take a healthy & fit girl that has short unpainted nails (but clean), hair that's combed & cleaned, & fair skin than an overweight girl that's constantly getting manicures, pedicures, her hair done every 2 weeks to a month & tans frequently. The priorities are all screwed up. I just don't get it.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #23
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
how do we apply for the position ducky?
e-mail or PM. please send a current photo, refrences, a resume, and a 2 page essay describing what an incredible girl i am and how lucky you would be to have me.

question. do you guys actually like lazy,useless girls? there's this chick at my work who does absolutely nothing and sits there all day. but all the guys drool over her. what's with that?

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #24
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Quote:
Originally Said by blackpill
a) Are shy girls attractive? It seems people like semi-aggresive girls who go after what they want
b) Is it a turn off if you know that a girl likes you a lot early on, even if she doesn't stalk you? Is the whole 'I want what I can't have thing' applicable?
c) Would you not date a girl because she isn't as experienced, would you not be willing to teach her?
d) Are guys weary of dating girls younger then them for social and other reasons, as in a school environment? Does two years actually make a large difference?
a: I love shy girls the most. It's just something about that shy smile and stealing glances that gets me a-tingling and just because someone's shy doesn't mean they're not assertive. For example, I'm shy when I'm meeting someone in person for the first few times, but after I start to feel comfortable around them, I open up.
b: It doesn't matter to me if a girl tell me she likes me a lot early on, just as long as she's not telling me she LOVES me early on, and.. you know, not telling me she likes me a lot every five minutes. after awhile it starts to get creepy.
c: Seeing as I still consider myself to be inexperienced, I don't see why I would bring her relationship experience into it.
d: I don't care about age(to a certain extent). When I was single, I wasn't looking specifically for someone who was in that @one year age. When I met my girlfriend, she was a freshman and I a senior, but I didn't care, she was perfect for me. Granted, I've got a lot of grief about it since then, but I really don't give a sh*t what other people think; they don't know how mature she is, so they really ought not judge.

But yeah, there you go.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #25
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

What do I look for in a girl?

Me.

Ha!

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #26
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

There has only to date been 1 person i have ever met who i beleve was quite posably a perfect match..

only for a few reasons..
- Very clever
- gr8t laf
- Was able to stop up for days online.
- Gr8t programer.. boy the code she left in her wake was amazing.
- Didnt look to bad.

God knows what she saw in me but hay... any thing gr8ter than that in a member of the opsite sex and its like x-mass all over.
Old 11-23-2005   #27
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

For fucks sake, man, use actual words.. it's going to make my eyeballs bleed.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote