Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 11-15-2005   #1
Lahna
Newbie Member

Lahna is on a distinguished road
ex sex?

whats everyones thoughts of your ex getting with your friends? yes or no? i mean personally after last weekend next time i see a certain girl im gonna smash her face in for getting with my ex 10 minutes after i told her to please not to because it would really hurt me... i mean thats fair enough right? seeing them pashing after they just met and in front of a huge crowd of people... i mean shes gonna die... painfully...as for him well hes just a stupid dumb male that doesnt care bout how i feel! i mean they only just met for fucks sake!!! ok sorry ill stop bitching now...let me no what ya think...

-lahna-
Lahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #2
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ex sex?

Your friend sounds like a whore, I'd shave patches on her head if given the chance. My advice is to get new friends though. You don't need people like that who go out of their way to bring you down in your life.
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #3
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the killing an face smashing....now get to it! and show us the pictures ....wait dont show us the pictures...bring me some pie instead!
Old 11-15-2005   #4
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

^dont get dean pie.

Ironically, the same thing has almost happened to me.

I say, kill the bitch. Or stand her up, she pisses you off, you yell at her, right in front of a crowd. Cause attention.

You have all rights, doll.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005   #5
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

yer i did the same thing...
and guse what.... shes now pregnant.. blody gr8t.. and the close calls when we where going out and now it blody happens
Old 11-19-2005   #6
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

"EX" is the key word here. What's done is done & it's time for you to move on. And it's not up to you as to whether or not your ex wants to date your friend & vice versa at that point. Things happen for a reason. I have liked girls & dated girls where it eventually didn't work out & they landed up with some of my closest friends. What's done is done & obviously wasn't meant to be so if my ex can find better happiness with another & it just so happens to be with my friend, well more power to them & that's their choice & i would say good for them & still be their friend. Live & let love & live. Life is too short. You have other choices that would better suit you (if not then he wouldn't of become your ex)...Your time will come.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005   #7
pinnky
Trainee Member

pinnky has made a few great posts
Send a message via MSN to pinnky Send a message via Yahoo to pinnky

i agree... aint doing that again...

they get so bitter over nothing... mooo look at me i have found some 25 year old trap who dont even have is own flat and has to live with a "mate"..

*rant complete* thanks for reading i will be hear all week.
Old 11-22-2005   #8
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Well, it would depend on how long you two had been broken up, as well as how long you had been friends with your friend. If the former is short and the latter is long, then some face-smashing is in order, but if it's the other way around(you've been apart for some time now, and your friend isn't that close) then sure, you're allowed some grief, but it shouldn't be a deep stinging pain that makes you want vengance. After all, y'all are still apart, and don't have a say over what your ex can do. That's not to say that he isn't an ass(I mean, he is if he went and did that after you told him not to bc it would hurt you). Another thing to take into consideration is how long you and your ex were together before splitting.

There are a lot of variables here that would need to be taken into account before I can give you an objetive answer.

In other news, I hate the stereotypical human male.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama

Last edited by Sythros87; 11-22-2005 at 09:31 AM.
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote