Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 08-08-2005   #1
RaceCarGuy

RaceCarGuy is just really niceRaceCarGuy is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to RaceCarGuy
Do you Roll?

Im new here so hey everyone...

Im talking about extacy! anyone here roll or ever try it? A very fun thing to do with a girl let me say , I pay 15 bucks a pill, and start feeling good. Only tried it about 7 times i think. I love to take a shower on ex! Any storys?
RaceCarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #2
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you Roll?

Quote:
Originally Said by RaceCarGuy

Im talking about extacy! anyone here roll or ever try it? A very fun thing to do with a girl let me say , I pay 15 bucks a pill, and start feeling good. Only tried it about 7 times i think. I love to take a shower on ex! Any storys?
i've never tried it but i've heard some good stories about it. i think it's only like $10/pill round here though.
Old 08-08-2005   #3
WhiteRiderSN

WhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to WhiteRiderSN

Lot's o' fun, but makes you feel like shit for days afterwards. And yes, all sorts of everyday shit feels cool.
Old 08-08-2005   #4
RaceCarGuy

Quote:
Originally Said by WhiteRiderSN
Lot's o' fun, but makes you feel like shit for days afterwards. And yes, all sorts of everyday shit feels cool.
x2
Old 08-09-2005   #5
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

People put all sorts of chemicals in extacy these days. Like speed, which contains stuff like ajax, and other stuff that can kill you. Plus, it's been proven to be extremely harmful to people with asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma and pregnant women. Why the hell would you take something like can easily kill you? I totally don't understand it.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005   #6
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

i don't have a problem with anyone getting their 'fix'... however mine is pot... or sex. =p

i'm just not down with a drug that puts holes in your brain. I mean sure, smoking pot kills brain cells, but only when you hold in a hit, and you kill as many brain cells as anyone holdhing their breath would, except that i do it alot more often.

=p

but i know alot of friends that love to roll, and i don't mind trippin shrooms while they're around, makes for a happy-go-lucky trip.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005   #7
RaceCarGuy

Quote:
Originally Said by cloud nine
i don't have a problem with anyone getting their 'fix'... however mine is pot... or sex. =p

i'm just not down with a drug that puts holes in your brain. I mean sure, smoking pot kills brain cells, but only when you hold in a hit, and you kill as many brain cells as anyone holdhing their breath would, except that i do it alot more often.

=p

but i know alot of friends that love to roll, and i don't mind trippin shrooms while they're around, makes for a happy-go-lucky trip.

umm dont get me wrong, I would rather have weed over Ex. But I have tried it before.
Old 08-09-2005   #8
WhiteRiderSN

WhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteRiderSN has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to WhiteRiderSN

Wobbie, although I agree with most everything you said, it is stupid to put shit into your body that destroys it, and extacy does do that ( I wouldn't do it again, but boy was it a fuckin party for the 8 hours that I did), however there are many urban myths aren't very true. Such as saying that ajax is put in drugs. Many mind altering drugs can have the chemistry slightly changed and give a different effect, such as crack and cocaine, by adding some other drug, such as ammonia. So to make it sound worse, people say ajax. Or rubbing alcohol instead of saying propanol. Many of these solvents that are added are so volatile that they evaporate way before you could ever actually intake the drug. My point being drugs aren't healthy as it is, very seldom are they made worse by some mad chemist.
Old 08-10-2005   #9
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Shit man E isn't the best drug to be doing thats hanging around. But it most definately isn't the worst either. I mean E can kill you on your first try. I will honestly say that anyone can point out something bad about any drug but Weed is the healthiest there is. I wouldn't touch anything hard like coke or shit like that. E has to many bad stories behind it for my satisfaction.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #10
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Said by RaceCarGuy

I just quit!!! man oh man dont get hooked on it buddy!! it takes a toll on ur body. I did them for free cuz I only paid 3 bucks a pill and ended up selling them for 20!!! Think of the profit. We ended up doing handfulls of them in one night.
Overall, My advice to you, is stay away from extacy. All it is, is house hold chemicals such as draino anyways.
I knew this guy that brewed his own chemicals for E. He ended up mixing it in his bath tub.
Extacy is also known to have traces of rat poison, herioin, draino, mirical grow, javex, LSD, and much more.
Getting caught with one extacy pill, or selling extacy can require a sentence of man slaughter.
Extacy not only burns the inside of your body, it eats away at your teeth, and your mouth. Extacy drains your spinal fluid and causes your bomnes to be weak and frail.
Please my friend, have fun but dont turn ut to be a custy E-tarted chemical head with a crooked ass spine.
Old 08-15-2005   #11
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

whats with everyone thinking cocaine is so fucking evil? I mean don't get me wrong... its not the 'ultra grove high' the media and some of my friends make it up to be... its just... coke.

if you ask me, coke is like 'fancy beer nuts' ...an optional substance that can make your social drinking exprience oh so much fun... i mean come on, what party would be complete without coke-dusted mirrors and nummys to keep everyone drinking till 6:15 am?

funny thing is... i always HATED snorting things... pixie sticks, aderol, etc... cause that shit always burns and leaves a nasty taste in the back of your throat... cocaine, on the other hand... its just like... powder... that... takes away drunkeness in the blink of an eye... and makes your whole face, neck, and mouth go numb... ahh... shots of whiskey taste like ice tea!

I've only done it a handful of times, and i don't plan on making a habbit of it, but i'd say that X is a far more dangerous substance then cocaine... i mean shit, cocaine has been around for a LONG time!

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie
People put all sorts of chemicals in extacy these days. Like speed, which contains stuff like ajax, and other stuff that can kill you. Plus, it's been proven to be extremely harmful to people with asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma and pregnant women. Why the hell would you take something like can easily kill you? I totally don't understand it.

yeah Rob, try smoking a cigarette...the answer migh tcome to you........

X is bad. I won't do it ever. I won't try it. My friend is an X-head, and i know of the people that do it, most of them are cool, but those X'ers are just a little too friendly for me, if you know what i mean...keywords being, "Too Friendly."

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #13
RaceCarGuy

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
yeah Rob, try smoking a cigarette...the answer migh tcome to you........

X is bad. I won't do it ever. I won't try it. My friend is an X-head, and i know of the people that do it, most of them are cool, but those X'ers are just a little too friendly for me, if you know what i mean...keywords being, "Too Friendly."

LOL
Old 08-15-2005   #14
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

ill roll ur ass off a motherfucking cliff ok ? you and your E-Kiddies friends alrite !?!

*grabs for ziplock freezer bag full of pacman double stacks*

OK, now who wants to buy some ?
Old 09-07-2005   #15
RaceCarGuy

Quote:
Originally Said by Blood Red
ill roll ur ass off a motherfucking cliff ok ? you and your E-Kiddies friends alrite !?!

*grabs for ziplock freezer bag full of pacman double stacks*

OK, now who wants to buy some ?
so its a 20?
Old 08-26-2007   #16
jbats123
Newbie Member

jbats123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Said by RaceCarGuy View Post

woah u guys get ripped off. i pay 10 pounds (20 dollars ish) for 10
and i pay rip off a bit. ma mates get em at like 25 - 50p per pill
jbats123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #17
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

lets see. X is stupid, it turns your brain into swiss cheese and like rob said so long ago, its so impure, its cut with shit like meth, coke, heroin. i accidentally rolled once, and never again. my edge for getting a fix is pot, shrooms and acid.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007   #18
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

whole sophomore class was thizzing about 90% of last school year.

so yeah, I've tried it.
Old 08-27-2007   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

roll a damn joint!

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #20
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
roll a damn joint!
or a blunt, seriously, fuck E, Fuck E kiddies, and fuck everyone who deals the shit.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote