Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-07-2004   #1
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute
IQ tests

Okay, go test your IQ

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash...rs/iqtests.htm
Go to culture fair IQ test (so we're working on the same scale)

The test is only 20 questions, but it's hard as hell. I didn't even try on a few of them, they were so complex.

Anyway, my IQ was "well above population average" at around 118. I'd post a screenshot to prove it but I closed the window
Old 11-07-2004   #2
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IQ tests

haha I got 102, so im above averge, but in the normal range BUT
Quote:
Factors that may have adversely affected your score include lack of sleep and/or physical, mental, or emotional distractions.
Old 11-07-2004   #3
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm gonna take it again later when I'm not hungry and I'm a little more patient. I was pretty happy until I looked at the bell curve and saw that I'm not that much above average. I want 130. That's my goal. And shits to those people who say your IQ doesn't change, becuase I say it does.
Old 11-07-2004   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

the hell?
socred in the 90's. what is the correct answer to that shit? stupid patterns which arent even patterns!

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #5
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Haha...see what drugs do to your brain?

Hey, it's probably just a fluke. I'm trying to convince myself that mine was a fluke and I'm really 130. You can fluke with me. You're really 130 too. We can be brilliant and misunderstood together.
Old 11-07-2004   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

the fuck are you saying?

lol

can you really say i'd do better hadnt i ever done drugs? i dont know..i think if it werent for drugs i'd have gone insane, or hurt myself really bad. and dont say well the drugs have hurt you. i dont want to hear that shit.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-07-2004   #7
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

No, I'm kidding. I was kidding. I'm saying we should team up and tell everybody our IQ is 160, and we're just misunderstood *grins evilly*
Old 11-07-2004   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

well if youre coming up with a plan like that for some reason, you outta be 160.

i mean, what else to do but kill people, when youre that fucking smart.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-07-2004   #9
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I got 117 "significantly above average" but I essentially guessed on 50% of those because I didn't have much time...lol.
Old 11-07-2004   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol. maybe im just not good at guessing.

i should concentrate on my chi. let it flow, the answers come to you.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-07-2004   #11
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

wow with guessing every answer I still managed 102 lol
Old 11-07-2004   #12
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

i actually thought out the answers and got 117. Some of them were easy.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #13
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Eh...I got 120. I'll try it again when I don't have 3 people talking to me.

I took the one on iqtest.com and got a 155. And the one on tickle, I got a 153. I took those without distraction.
Old 11-07-2004   #14
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks

116 but got bored and guess on the last 7
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #15
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002

I got a 118 but I guessed on a few of them too.. oh so lazy.
Old 11-08-2004   #16
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

106... but, honestly, I answered some of them randomly.
Old 11-08-2004   #17
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

Flicked through it quickly, guessed 1 or 2 and managed a 135.

Got screenies to prove it if anyone cares.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #18
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by Kickflip621
Eh...I got 120. I'll try it again when I don't have 3 people talking to me.

I took the one on iqtest.com and got a 155. And the one on tickle, I got a 153. I took those without distraction.
yeah the one on tickle is actually flawed, I managed a 180 on it I got the email fromn it somewhere to prove it, so yeah somehow either im a genious or that test is bolloks
Old 11-08-2004   #19
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Holy Dooley! I got 126!! "A score of 126 or above qualifies you to become a member of the International High IQ Society" how the hell did i get that! woo! haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 126.JPG (68.2 KB, 6 views)
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #20
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

155, that was pointless.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote