Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Writer's Corner

Writer's Corner The pen is mightier than the sword. Post your writings or poetry. Also discuss your favorite authors or books.

Old 08-15-2005   #1
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
A simple love to give..

Im no doctor, here to tell you your problems,
I cannot prescribe you pills to numb your pain,
Im no shrink to analyse your suffering,
to fill your head with reasons why,
Im no miracle worker who can click his fingers,
and make it all go away...

Im just an ordinary guy who is there for you,
to help you day by day,
through the trials of life...

I cannot give you a cure for life,
though I already know yours,
I cannot even promise a perfect happiness,
with no dark skies and pain...

but I can promise you this,
my love for you is undying, and no matter what you believe,
you helped me grow, you helped me love again,
opening a part of me that had been closed for so long,
and although in return I cannot offer much...
all I can offer, is a simple love, from me, to you...
Old 08-16-2005   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: A simple love to give..

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005   #3
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

err care to elaborate on that matt? lol
Old 08-16-2005   #4
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

sissy

nah, its cute, has girlyfriend seen it?
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005   #5
Mr Stabby

yea, she loved it...

and so what if it sissy compared to what I have done....shit theres only so many times you can right about depression and dying before its boring lol.....now my war ones on the other hand I could never get bored of, but those require skill, and not just blind emo crap hahaha
Old 08-16-2005   #6
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

emo is the shit dean, you know it.

I wasnt saying it was a bad thing by the way, its a lot better than some of your older stuff.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005   #7
Mr Stabby

nah some of my older stuff I think is better....I have written too much emo style whiny shit though lately...and like every 1 in 7 has been ok lol
Old 08-17-2005   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

a smile dean.

That's all you can give to anyone, and it truely does mean one thing...think about it... when you see someone smiling.....

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #9
Shadowinsane2
Experienced Member

Shadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura aboutShadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura aboutShadowinsane2 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Shadowinsane2 Send a message via MSN to Shadowinsane2

Good job, I liked it. I'm going to go through here and see if you have any other stuff posted, although I am not going to comment on it because well. It's old haha. No use in reviving a dead thread. Although I might you rep depending on my mood.
Shadowinsane2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005   #10
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
a smile dean.

That's all you can give to anyone, and it truely does mean one thing...think about it... when you see someone smiling.....
yea that makes sence man....cheers for elaborating lol

Quote:
Originally Said by Shadowinsane2
Good job, I liked it. I'm going to go through here and see if you have any other stuff posted, although I am not going to comment on it because well. It's old haha. No use in reviving a dead thread. Although I might you rep depending on my mood.
hey quote on it if you want...theres a difference dragging up pointless old threads, and written works....plus it will remind some of my work