Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 06-25-2014   #1
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute
Pot Brownies = Bad. Handsome = Good.

There are two stories that I find interesting. I will share them with you. The first is about a kid named Jacob Lavoro. He is facing life in prison for making pot brownies and selling them for $25. The reason why this is so bad is because he also used hash oil, which is infinitely more evil than just plain marijuana.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-9553747.html

The second story is about Jeremy Meeks, a man who is facing charges for felony posession of weapons. He has served two years in prison previously for grand theft. However, there is a mass petition to free him. Why? Because he looks like this:

Judging from many of the comments posted onto the Stockton Police Department's fan page, it seems that handsome men are incapable of committing crimes. It is unclear whether his fidelity to his wife will cause him to be too virtuous in the eyes of these commenters.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...622-story.html

Back to Jacob Lavoro. I can cite the many people who have done things to harm others and have not received a life sentence. (Not trying to put you out there, Larry and Carri Williams). The thing I don't understand is: What is our standard of justice? How do we determine the severity of a crime? Is eating brownies really more severe than murdering a child? Is being handsome really a factor in whether someone's sentence should be mitigated?

This world.

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Pot Brownies = Bad. Handsome = Good.

Both cases are terrible. And, unfortunately I have no right answers other than to comment that the justice system sucks.

I don't understand why you could be up for life in prison for making essentially pot brownies. No one got injured, and everyone knew what they were buying.

And when I saw the news stories in the last week about Meeks it kinda makes me sick that there are people in society who believe he's "too fine to be a criminal."
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

First of all, I skimmed right over that gangbanger's article cuz it's probably fake.
Second, i don't know where you found that pot brownie because of hash oil being pure evil story, which is also probably fake.

and thirdly, I'm saying it's all fake so it must. and is. KTHX

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Matt, solving all the world's problems, one post at a time.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014   #5
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

These articles are fake.

Enough people are saying this now. It is so. The interwebs have declared it.

Old 06-26-2014   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, that's what I get for being drunk. God what an asshole I am.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-29-2014   #7
Nami
Tome Traveler

Or just genius. Apparently you have the ability to wipe things from existence whilst drunk. That's a pretty cool party trick! My drunkenness isn't quite so fun lol

Old 06-29-2014   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol. Yes, someone buy me another round!

Nah to me it comes easy. I can see pictures or videos posted on the webs and right away determine if that shits real or not. Or maybe I'm just cynical and write shit off right away lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-08-2014   #9
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

The top one is photoshop'd
That guy doesn't really have a beard.
Beards are the real victims here

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Jabedin View Post
The top one is photoshop'd
That guy doesn't really have a beard.
Beards are the real victims here

LOl yes. He's right. Everyone grow a beard. Females, if you can't do it, get your stupid bf to grow one.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-11-2014   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

wow it took a long time for someone to say they were fake.
Old 08-12-2014   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

A long time? I called that shit the second it was posted on stupid fb. I FUCKING CALLED IT!

CALLED IT!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina