Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 08-18-2009   #21
moonlight_serenade
groingrabbingly good!

moonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "The Customer Is Always..."

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet View Post
On the flip side, If I feel like I'm getting poor customer service somewhere, I will act like an asshole. I know what's it's like working in the industry. If you're having a shitty day, you plaster on a good face and don't let your bad mood affect how you interact with customers.

I don't fuck with waitstaff either. If they're acting like they don't have time for me, then maybe I don't have time for their tip.
This. I don't understand how some people even end up in customer service...

moonlight_serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #22
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

i work in the on-trade and customers don't get much more annoying than that, mainly because they're drunk most of the time when they start acting up.

If they annoy you tell them to get the fuck out and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it don't even need to give them a reason, and if they try anything then you can have them arrested/thrown out/barred, or if they go for you first, crack their skull off the pavement as you chuck them out the door. It's great.

Having said that, the flip side is tremendous fun too!

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009   #23
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any stories myself..

Just a website with a bunch collected: http://notalwaysright.com/
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote