Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 04-29-2010   #121
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Said by Yugoloth View Post
Go to hospital = avoid drug test.
Quote:
Originally Said by Princess Jasmine View Post
what does that mean?
It's a simple math equation Jasmine.

Going to the hospital is equal to avoiding taking a drug test.

Drink bleach.
No drug test.

MATH IS NOT HARD.

Why do I have to explain everything to you?
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #122
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i get the this=this.

...but even if you go to the hospital for ingestion, you're still going to have to take a drug test if it's for a job or court-ordered.

why do i have to explain what i was asking?
Old 04-29-2010   #123
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Princess Jasmine View Post
ya know, i could say something about YOUR friends and the stupid shit they do that you've commented on recently, but i won't.

so stop being such a fucking dick.
go ahead. i'll probably say the same thing about them. if it's true anyway... othrwise IT DONT BOTHER ME NONE ya broadie

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #124
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
who drinks bleach? you people are fucking stupid.

i dont even know how you people run into contact with these people... jesus christ
You want to know how I came into contact with a kid that said chug bleach. Well let's see... He was a super senior (i.e. someone who has to complete another year of high school after their senior year due to failing classes) in a sophomore health class (in which I was in). Said student was a huge stoner and had been arrested for smoking weed behind the police station and lighting a dead squirrel on fire and when asked why, he said he was "cremating the dead animal". Yeah I think someone like that chugs bleach.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #125
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

why do you have to point out "that he smokes weed?"
I say weed has nothing to do with why he's burning squirrels and drinking bleach.

If weed never existed, that kid would still be burning squirrels and drinking bleach.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-30-2010   #126
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
why do you have to point out "that he smokes weed?"
I say weed has nothing to do with why he's burning squirrels and drinking bleach.

If weed never existed, that kid would still be burning squirrels and drinking bleach.
The smoking weed part has nothing to do with it, maybe if you read my post you would have noticed I said "He was arrested FOR smoking weed BEHIND the POLICE STATION." How fucked in the head do you have to be to decide "Dur, I think it's a good idea to smoke weed right in front of law enforcers." I believe that was the point I was trying to make. Followed by the squirrel and bleach thing you can then understand where I'm coming from. Also maybe you didn't realize that I also pointed out that he was 19 or 20 years old in a SOPHOMORE (i.e. most of us were 15 or 16 at the time) health class. You gotta be pretty DUMB to have that as your track record.

I will admit though, that the fact that I pointed out that he smokes weed, was a dumb argument.

Old 04-30-2010   #127
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

so you agree with me.

who cares if he's in a sophmore class. i was a senior in freshman geography, because i never took it my freshmn year and waited until my very last semester to take that class,and i'll say it was a pretty good idea. lol

but the fact that he's 19/20 years old and STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL makes more sense to point out. you need help saying what you're saying. that'swhat im here for .

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-30-2010   #128
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
so you agree with me.

who cares if he's in a sophmore class. i was a senior in freshman geography, because i never took it my freshmn year and waited until my very last semester to take that class,and i'll say it was a pretty good idea. lol

but the fact that he's 19/20 years old and STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL makes more sense to point out. you need help saying what you're saying. that'swhat im here for .
Yeah sometimes, I find it hard to bring everything together without giving too much of a in depth explanation.

Old 05-01-2010   #129
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

all you need to do is take a deep breathe, and then say what you really mean to say. and it's okay, im here to decipher everything you people really mean to say. it just makes my job easier when you people comply

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-04-2010   #130
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

To stall a drug test, simply "forget" your ID. They can not legally drug test you without your photo identification.

You can not however, just not take a drug test.

Oh and I drink bleach all the time, as if it's bad or something?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #131
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i applied for - i think it was office max - online. and you had to submit to a drug test within 24 hours of your interview/call/whatever it was.
Old 05-13-2010   #132
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

^Great Story Jasmine.

I took two drugs tests for Office Depot and passed them both.

But you couldn't handle working at the Office.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010   #133
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

story? the Office? Lame.
Old 05-16-2010   #134
Orgoth
Mod In Training

We all talk about how to get them out, what about how to get them into your system? What does that entail?

dur

Old 05-16-2010   #135
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol stupid orgoth. your better off with drugs than paying stupid xbox live

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-12-2010   #136
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

the saliva drug test as far as pot goes if u havent smoked in a week u should be good, if its a weaker one it cud be just 2-3 days thats all i no, and u can get a diluted test on urine and have the excuse of i cant pee n public so I drink a bunch of water so to piss as ez as possible. Phobias get u out of a lot of stuff:)

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #137
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
lol stupid orgoth. your better off with drugs than paying stupid xbox live
I don't have live

Old 11-17-2010   #138
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

shut up you crap face lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-09-2012   #139
rocknratm
Newbie Member

rocknratm is on a distinguished road

only weed stays in longer than 3 days, to pass that either synthetic urine, or drink like 3 gallons water, your body will send the plain water right back through (probation, Ive seen my friend do this and he looks super pale and sick and throws up then drinks more, uhjhhjh)
rocknratm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #140
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

your friend can kill himself by overdosing on water if he dilutes the elecrolytes in his body.

Tags
dea is watching this, noobs over dose, od now