Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 05-18-2003   #1
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
Who has seen the Matrix #2

I just went and saw the matrix number 2 yesterday. It was really really good. I dont want to ruin anyone who hasnt seen it so i wont saay anything about it but it was really really good. I was singing "theres gonna be a number 3" over and over after the movie was over. it was funny!:)
Attached Images
File Type: gif moon.gif (70.1 KB, 67 views)
razmella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003   #2
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
i didn't like the archetect character. his vocabulary was very harsh when compaired to the demographic the film was trying to pull in. does anyone agree?
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003   #3
razmella
Well Known Member

I agree i didn't like him etheir because of that
Old 05-18-2003   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
movie was sooo good with exception of just him

and i didn't wait to see it but the animatrix trailer is after the credits of matrix reloaded
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
Old 05-18-2003   #5
C0nR0cks

C0nR0cks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who has seen the Matrix #2

Quote:
Originally posted by razmella
I was singing "theres gonna be a number 3" over and over after the movie was over. it was funny!:)
i knew there was gonna be a third ever since the first came out. they filmed the 2nd and 3rd together.
C0nR0cks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003   #6
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

jayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jayhay0
Yeah --- the architect sure did have a wide vocabulary. I think they were just trying to prove that this dude WAS SMART - you know, since he created the matrix and all.
I saw it for the 2nd time tonite...still love it. Overall - i really dont like the architect character much...they could have done things so much different with him..
Old 05-19-2003   #7
boreduroysuit
Very Experienced Member

boreduroysuit should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to boreduroysuit Send a message via MSN to boreduroysuit Send a message via Yahoo to boreduroysuit
Hmm... one question... what the hell happened in that scene? I was with em up to the point where he started talking about 6 other Chosen One's getting to that point, but when he started talking about the system crashing if Neo went through one of the doors (which didn't happen) I just had a brainfart.
Old 05-19-2003   #8
boreduroysuit
Very Experienced Member

Send a message via AIM to boreduroysuit Send a message via MSN to boreduroysuit Send a message via Yahoo to boreduroysuit
OH and what was all that about the architect needing the Matrix as much as it needed him... I remember Neo and the Councillor talking about humans needing machines, etc... so does that mean that the architect is actually a program too?
Old 05-19-2003   #9
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

jayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura about
there were 5 other "ones" before neo - their sole purpose is to "recreate" the human race of zion after the machines kill off everyone . It's like a cycle - neo is a special "code" within the matrix, and after seeing the architect his powers from his "code" are eventualy going to be taken away after he helps recreate zion.
at least thats what i got from it.
Old 05-20-2003   #10
boreduroysuit
Very Experienced Member

Damn you're just all over the place... and full of useless info. Good thing, though, cuz that's just what I need.
Old 05-20-2003   #11
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

Should I take that as a complement?
Old 05-21-2003   #12
boreduroysuit
Very Experienced Member

...umm, yeah.
Old 05-21-2003   #13
C0nR0cks

i got thinking. just imagine the computer it would take to run all of the programs within the matrix. think about it. it would have to run millions of scripts to produce everything and all of the actions. that's gotta be one huge supercomputer.
Old 05-21-2003   #14
razmella
Well Known Member

I would want to be the computers controlling everyone so I wouldnt have to control myself. Then i can have fun creating stuff. But that is something to think about what if this world was the Matrix? Its just called something different!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test2.jpg (36.3 KB, 35 views)
razmella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003   #15
razmella
Well Known Member

Now I wanna see the matrix #3. That movie needs to come out now! So we dont have to wait a year
Old 05-21-2003   #16
PaolozziIsGod
Newbie Member

PaolozziIsGod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PaolozziIsGod
I would have to say the movie kicked ass......all my expectations for it were ood and it ended up even better then I thought
Old 05-22-2003   #17
C0nR0cks

Quote:
Originally posted by razmella
Now I wanna see the matrix #3. That movie needs to come out now! So we dont have to wait a year
you don't have to wait a year. only 6 months. it comes out november 5th.
Old 05-22-2003   #18
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

Yeah, I heard / read November 5th for the 3rd matrix. Whatever happened to the company's strategy to release both in the summer? Originally -weren't they supposed to be 2 months apart?
I bet they went overbudget...lol.

And yeah - They are releasing matrix 3 on a WED. this time - giving it a "5 day weekend" basically. Interesting.
Old 05-22-2003   #19
C0nR0cks

not sure if it has anything to due with the release date, but i know one of the brothers has all of his assets on freeze due to his divorce with his current wife.
Old 05-22-2003   #20
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

unless the directors funded the movie that really wouldn't matter