Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 05-29-2008   #1
doublea114

doublea114 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to doublea114
which one you prefer and why

ok simple easy question, which one you prefer over another. Like, if you were confronted with these options and someone said choose one, which one would you go for instantly.

Computer Games
Chat Online
Your game console (exldng comp)
Sports (anyone, plz list)
Dance/club/bar
doublea114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #2
Mr. Definistrate
I'm a magic man

Mr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which one you prefer and why

That's pretty tough. I could say that I probably could not choose chatting and dancing/clubbing, but it would be close between the other 3.

I would never want to give up tennis, but I wouldn't give up my comp or my console...

I guess I'll get the best of all worlds, keep my wii with an internet connection (so I can still browse the tubes), have the games on it, and then I could play wii tennis (though not as good as the real thing, of course...)

This would be a better question if you had 2 or 3, not 5, options.

"There is, after all, more social justice in a loaf of bread than in schemes for a fairer distribution of wealth. Putting it another way . . . Adam Smith, however unfashionable, can feed more people than Karl Marx can."
--Forbes article on Food crisis in India

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Little Jimmy: (Tries to pour cereal from box; nothing comes out) "Nothing...for breakfast?"
Announcer: "That's right, little Jimmy! Nihilistic Crunch comes with a little nothing in every box!"
Little Jimmy: "Gee wiz, Mister! Won't I be hungry for the rest of the day?"
Announcer: "Well, Jimmy, that's the cost of keepin' it real."
Little Jimmy: (looks downcast)
Announcer: "Nihilistic Crunch: Now utterly devoid of swirls!"
Mr. Definistrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #3
Isis
Well Known Member

Isis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to beholdIsis is a splendid one to behold

Sports, dance, clubs and bars!
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #4
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Well, I'm going to have to go with Computer Games. I hate dances and clubs and bars. If you'd had the option to get drunk at a party, I'd have picked that one.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

bars, if i cant have games im gonna drink

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #6
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

that's easy- clubs, i love dancing.
Old 05-30-2008   #7
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

bars, nothing like getting drunk then passing out. and i would always laugh to myself because i like to get so drunk i feel like "hero" on fable.
GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #8
eclipse

eclipse is doing greateclipse is doing great
Send a message via AIM to eclipse Send a message via Yahoo to eclipse

thats hard list to pick from...

well under sports i could pick basketball and not sure if weight lifting would go under sports but i do that 5 times a week.

dancing is fun but i still have not been to a club yet...

bars ill be their soon enough when i turn 21 and its right around the corner...

computer games are a blast even when your drunk as hell lol.

the chatting online is ok just to catch up with some people and make plans for the weekend.

but the one i would have to pick is sports.
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #9
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Bars for the win. I hate clubs, and dances, but a good bar where you can just sit and be for a few hours is a good thing.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #10
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

I do like me some bars. Preferably ones where I can make fun of people.

I have the Downs.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #11
Clamps
Meka Leka Hi Meka Hinny Ho!!

Clamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to behold

I love my computer games and console games the same. I do like going to a good Irish pub but I HATE dance clubs

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. " The Joker

"See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like gunpowder...and dynamite...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!"
The Joker

"Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me."
The Joker

Clamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #12
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

bars. wgich is pretty stupid coz if i weighed it up i probably spend waay more time on the computer
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #13
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Sports; not organized ones, mind you, but speed skating, hiking, rock climbing, snow shoeing and the like. Chasing around small creatures with a camera... just being outside.
After that comes online chatting.

The other three are equally despised.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #14
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

I play computer games and in these games you can chat, you could say that then killing those people is a sport and of course there will probably be some kind of bar in this game.

as for consoles......... GTFO!
David- is offline   Reply With Quote