Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Newbie Hangout

Newbie Hangout Your seemingly-mandatory "Hi! I'm a new member!" thread here.

Old 05-29-2008   #41
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey

That was easier than expected.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #42
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Kali, you know I fear you.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #43
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

duh, ec is just a big ball of fuzzy wuss. he's a pushover.

and LOL @ mudpuppet and doubleA moving in together. aww

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #44
doublea114

doublea114 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to doublea114

thanks alot Diablo, lol, i needed that, hahaha
doublea114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #45
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

Quote:
Originally Said by Emperor Chaos View Post
You know what bitches? I type better than all of you. But I'm not going to complain about someone who misspells things... at least not while they're new... and we want people to stick with the forum.

Bottom line... settle down Kali.
ahhh yes jason and his powers of text messaging behind his back, you do type well my friend, well indeed
GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #46
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by doublea114 View Post
thanks alot Diablo, lol, i needed that, hahaha
lol

you guys are gay.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-29-2008   #47
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
you guys are gay.
No u
Old 05-29-2008   #48
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol

you guys are gay.
You should neg rep him! i nice welcoming gift...

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #49
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

mud and double a are moving in together Summer Gurl. they're going to have a nice cottage in the woods, Mudfucka will go hunting for food, picking berries and such, while Double A boils water and sweeps the floor as he waits for his buddy to return home.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-29-2008   #50
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I want a cottage in the woods!
Old 05-29-2008   #51
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

maybe you could be their roomate Kali? how doyou feel about living with 2 gay boys in the woods?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-29-2008   #52
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Well I currently live with two gay boys in the city, so it wouldn't be anything new.
Old 05-29-2008   #53
doublea114

you are such an ass Diablo. lol. i am not gay, i just act that way, the ladies seem to like it although its not working on you so i dunno.

(bad come back)
Old 05-29-2008   #54
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the ladies love his ass.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #55
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
duh, ec is just a big ball of fuzzy wuss. he's a pushover.
You would be too if you had the awesome power of Kali before you.

But as far as you and I go... if you "stepped" or "fronted" or whatever the hell the term is for getting in someone's face like you're gonna fight, I wouldn't back down. I don't even back down from the assholes who are taller and stronger than me. If I get my ass kicked, so be it... but there's a good chance my opponent is missing an eye, nipple, or ear and there's a good chance he can't have kids.

Fighting and violence are stupid so when I get involved with them, I'm innit to winnit. And hurt the other guy as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Said by Summer Gurl View Post
You should neg rep him! i nice welcoming gift...
I'm gonna play the moderator role here and say that, even if you're joking, we shouldn't welcome with negative rep. We actually need to start using negative rep for its intended purpose... insults, thread derailing, stupidity, etc.

I might just start the trend. Haha.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 05-29-2008   #56
doublea114

WELL THEN. lmao. totally did not see that coming but what ever. more power to ya. um, I guess kudos then if ladies like your ass. but then again, you would never sit down.
Old 05-29-2008   #57
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Kali wouldn't even hurt a flea. Dont be...well no you should be scared of her.

innit to win. well im innit to win and never see them again. put it that way jase

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-30-2008   #58
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Quote:
Originally Said by Emperor Chaos View Post
You would be too if you had the awesome power of Kali before you.
lol, can she shoot daggers out of her ass?
Old 05-30-2008   #59
EmperorChaos

^Not daggers, throwing stars. She can fire lasers from her hands and a rocket from her chest. Her mouth spits fire and blows ice; her bite is venomous and she can petrify with but a glare from her eyes.

It's quite impressive.
-=-=-=-
Old 05-30-2008   #60
amphiskios
Banned

amphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to amphiskios

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
That last point is debatable.
Now where can I find a small child...
That wouldn't be his typing killing the small child though, now would it? Tell you what, if you can find one to read it and he gets mildly sick, I'll concede the point.
amphiskios is offline   Reply With Quote