Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 06-05-2014   #1
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute
SERIOUSLY WORLD

Moncton, which is three hours from me, has been shut down for the last 24 hours due to a shooter who is targeting cops. He's killed 3 and injured another 2. Besides having fewer sightings than bigfoot, police have been attempting to find him all day.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06...-on-the-loose/

THEN Seattle today:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/20..._shooting.html

Not to mention the guy who shot up a UCSB campus.

I have a 2 year old. I want to move him to the moon because I really really hate this planet that we're on.

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: SERIOUSLY WORLD

Oh yeah, Santa Barbara. That shits like 45 minutes from where I am... Except people are piss poor drivers, it's a 2 lane highway on both sides, and it takes nearly one fucking hour and a stupid half to get to SB. It's so fucking stupid. Traffic out here is fucking stupid. Not bad. Just fucking stupid. I hate other driver's. I want to get paneling all around my car so I can ram these dipshits from behind. Just give them a Nascar bump.... Let's go, hurry up. Quit fucking using the brakes!

Seriously though.... WTF?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014   #3
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realize you were that close. boo earns

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-05-2014   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Ya I am. It didnt even affect us in the least. People still flooded the freeway.

Did you hear the dad of the son who got killed giving a conference to the people? He's just mad. His cry was sincere.

Supposedly his parents called the cops on him cuz they found his stash and recordings. Cops went to his house. "Hey he's a nice kid." Left him alone.

Later the kid wrote he was glad they left cuz he was caught slippin.

Eh, so much for coulda been stopped. The world turns and it's scary :o

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-06-2014   #5
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

PS: http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/na...service=mobile

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-10-2014   #6
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Aaaaand again:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5479842.html

People need to just stop.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-12-2014   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Ohyeah, on the 9th, there was some dude in LA evading police. Eventually he supposedly lost the police in a neighborhood, and he climbed on top of a house. Lol he was walking around on the roof with a rifle. Supposedly he was shouting his love for his g/f. Shouting his love from the rooftops!

I dunno, I was at jury duty wathcing it on this chick's laptop.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-12-2014   #8
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

People are just nucking futs.

I can't even begin to describe how sorry I feel for my son growing up in this world.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 06-13-2014   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Heh... Why do you think I kinda dun wan kids?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-14-2014   #10
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

^ Agreed.

It's kind of horrifying how... crazy people are. I think what's so frightening about this kind of behavior--other than the wanton destruction of human life--is how random it is. There's no logical, predictable basis for this behavior, so that it may be prevented, for the most part; it's just senseless. I mean, not that it would matter if there were (or if there "is") a reason; it just makes it scarier to think it could happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone.

The moon does indeed seem pretty tempting these days... or New Zealand at least.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #11
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
^ Agreed.

The moon does indeed seem pretty tempting these days... or New Zealand at least.
Almost make you want to volunteer for the Mars mission.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

One way mission to Mars. That'd be cool if one of you fools went.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-19-2014   #13
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I considered strongly on going for it.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

You should dude. Kiss your brother goodbye.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-20-2014   #15
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz View Post
Almost make you want to volunteer for the Mars mission.
Agreed. Even if Ray Bradbury were right about Mars, it still wouldn't be too much worse than earth.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

What would he be right about?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-07-2014   #17
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

Google.com + Search > Good things happening in the world right now = Self satisfaction?

If that doesn't work then why would searching for bad things work
Not to mention you can't assume that crazy shit is always gonna happen, even if we are evolved to predict the future based on past events. Why? Trolling your mind just gonna hold you down. You gotta play each an every single event that happens in your life on a case by case, that's the only truth about it

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote