Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 04-03-2014   #21
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any zombies around?

Wasn't there some Bodysnatchers movie or some shit? Giant bugs from an asteroid that like to eat people? That's like zombies on steroids. A bug the size of a car that wants you for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014   #22
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

An allergic reaction is just your body overreacting to a benign foreign body like pollen. I don't think your immune system can reanimate your body.

BUT, if Hollywood insists on continuing to make movies about "what if humans used more than 10% of our brains," even though we all use 100% of our brains (just not consciously, and barring any brain damage), then Hollywood would probably be down for a movie about allergy zombies.
Old 04-03-2014   #23
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

yeah but the bugs are eating you. They don't just kill you and then you turn.

lol what about that movie where it's the air killing people. LIke makes them wanna kill themselves. Like that dude lays down in front of a lawn mower.

and Sir Kent, you're being too literal. You can't play if you're gonna fuck it all up like that.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014   #24
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. I Britta'd it.
Old 04-04-2014   #25
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, no, okay. No. Yeah... No. Yeah, no. Okay.
I don't wknow what brittad is ?

Savage what is your brother talking about?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-05-2014   #26
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

He's on drugs.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014   #27
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Oh alright. Explains enough for me. lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-15-2014   #28
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

It's a Community reference. The only drug I'm on is life and whiskey.
Old 04-15-2014   #29
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

You guys live in a gated community?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-12-2014   #30
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

I live in a gated community.

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014   #31
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

what the

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-13-2014   #32
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

Shit, it feels like it. Visitors have to sign in and out and there is supposedly 24 hour surveillance (yet my bikes keep getting stolen without consequence.)

Also, Almost Smart is a zombie.

Old 05-14-2014   #33
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Biclock.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-14-2014   #34
Nami
Tome Traveler

I used a bike lock. They cut my chain both times. Since I still am not endowed with patience, I choose not to even own a bike. (If I go to jail for fucking up someone, I lose this here luxurious home of mine.)

Old 05-17-2014   #35
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Put your bike in your house? They have locks that aren't chain. I say set em up. Third times the charm.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-17-2014   #36
Nami
Tome Traveler

My house is pretty much the size of a closet. Plus, I'm just not gonna haul my bike up to the eighth floor on a daily basis (I would actually be using the bike often). I use other modes of transportation instead. I'd have to get something like this:

Click here to see what it looks like when it's unfolded