Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

View Poll Results: Christina Or Britney??
Christina 11 52.38%
Britney 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2003   #1
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

raven_rose2911 is just really niceraven_rose2911 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to raven_rose2911 Send a message via MSN to raven_rose2911 Send a message via Yahoo to raven_rose2911
Christina Or Brtiney?!?!?

Simple question: Christina OR Britney ???
May I never forget the greatest love I ever knew...let me be brave in my attempt to piece my shattered heart back together again...what I wouldn't give to see your sweet face just one more time. Oh my dearest love how my heart aches for your tender touch. I will always love you. You will always be "MY BOO".
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS
OCTOBER 11th, 1983-OCTOBER 15th, 2004

raven_rose2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003   #2
INCUBUS
Cave ab homine unius libri

INCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to bang them both... at the same time or seperately I'm not picky...

If your referring to their muzak they both blow me... they could suck start a Harley (That's how bad their muzak is). If I have to listen to a chick sing then I'd listen to Tori Amos or Alanis Morissette. (or Pink if I've smoked a little too much crack)

"That which doesn't kill us... only makes us stronger."

"Oh well... whatever... nevermind."
INCUBUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003   #3
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
I wouldnt pick both of them. Both are sluts. They dont care about their music. They just want guys to go OH MY GOD YOUR SO SEXY!! its pretty sick. Britney and christina need to understand its not about Their looks that matters its about the music! Some guys dont understand that etheir. Well the Stupid guys:)

Last edited by razmella; 05-25-2003 at 03:08 PM.
razmella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003   #4
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Send a message via AIM to raven_rose2911 Send a message via MSN to raven_rose2911 Send a message via Yahoo to raven_rose2911
Hey it was more along the lines of if you were stuck on a desert island who would you beat to death last, kinda thing. It wasn't like I was asking hey who would you be more likely to take home to mom or marry. Or would she be your best friend. I'm sorry to have sparked such a controversy.
May I never forget the greatest love I ever knew...let me be brave in my attempt to piece my shattered heart back together again...what I wouldn't give to see your sweet face just one more time. Oh my dearest love how my heart aches for your tender touch. I will always love you. You will always be "MY BOO".
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 05-23-2003   #5
zack
Trainee Member

zack is on a distinguished road
I want to fuck both
both are hot
but I hate their music
zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003   #6
geminijoe28
Well Known Member

geminijoe28 is on a distinguished road
i think christina sings good...but her new skanky image killed her rep...ahhhhhhh fuck it

i'd fuck both!!

Old 05-25-2003   #7
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
music, no
sex, yes both
Old 05-25-2003   #8
poopy
The ?mg Mn

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
while yes looks shouldn't mean anything. but they do. and bitching and complaining about it won't change a thing. they both have talent in singing. and i aknowledge that eventhough i hate pop music in any form (rap and punk bands are now pop as well). pop music stands for popular music and being popular i think that that means that all everyone is looking for in the pop industry is a rack and an ass. if they were all about there music we wouldn't have to see them paraded about on mtv of even in concert. lets all face the hard truth that the music industry is a business. all anybody wants is the money or the ass. and we the people play into the hands of these instrumental despots. screw buying cds, download there songs and when they lose money all they will have is the music or they will do playboy and continue to be what the industry and mtv feels like force feeding us. or think of it this way if you hate there music but just see them as a "bangable" object then why are they singing?
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003   #9
Daniel
Well Known Member

Daniel is just really niceDaniel is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Daniel
Christina for sure. When she did that video dressed up in the white pants, walking down the steps and confetti... mmm. She had the sexiest stomach in that video and the pants made her ass perfect.

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003   #10
stevenshanley

stevenshanley is on a distinguished road
niether. i prefer pink.
stevenshanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003   #11
boreduroysuit
Very Experienced Member

boreduroysuit should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to boreduroysuit Send a message via MSN to boreduroysuit Send a message via Yahoo to boreduroysuit
neither... brittany is too butch and i just know Christina has herpes or somethin'...
Old 05-27-2003   #12
stevenshanley

TOO true boreduroysuit, too true.
Old 05-29-2003   #13
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Quote:
Originally posted by boreduroysuit
neither... brittany is too butch and i just know Christina has herpes or somethin'...
How is britney to butch? she barely wares clothes!!!
As for christina having herpes i'd be more inclined to think that of britney
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 05-29-2003   #14
stevenshanley

THERE BOTH DOGS!!!!!!! AVRIL LAVIGNE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2003   #15
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with INCUBUS.... i'd like to HANG them both...preferably with their own intestines

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003   #16
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Quote:
Originally posted by stevenshanley
THERE BOTH DOGS!!!!!!! AVRIL LAVIGNE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I like Avril too! She just wasn't an option here,okay?

Quote:
Originally posted by Grunt
i agree with INCUBUS.... i'd like to HANG them both...preferably with their own intestines
Well that is absolutely the most cheerfilled exclamation I have heard today! And I'm sure if you feel that way about themthat someone feels that way about you! Personally I like Christina but I don't think that everyone has too. As for Britney please please hang her with her own intestines.
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Last edited by raven_rose2911; 06-05-2003 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-30-2003   #17
stevenshanley

if only she was, if only she was.
Old 05-30-2003   #18
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by raven_rose2911

WELL THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY THE MOST CHEERFILLED EXCLAIMATION I HAVE HEARD TODAY! AND I'M SURE IFF YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT THEM THAT SOMEONE FEELS THAT WAY ABOUT YOU! PERSONALLY I LIKE CHRISTINA BUT I DON'T THINK THAT EVERYONE HAS TOO. AS FOR BRITNEY PLEASE PLEASE HANG HER WTH HER OWN INTESTINES.
Well that was the rudest post i've seen for a while. WHY does no-one know about netiquette anymore. DONT speak entirely in capitals, its rude and considered shouting.

And no-one feels that way about me because i'm loved by all.

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003   #19
stevenshanley

love your quote grunt, it's true, it's true, it's TOO DAMN TRUE!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2003   #20
pinkstar

pinkstar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pinkstar
i think christina sings better than britney but their dressing both... ugh..
pinkstar is offline   Reply With Quote