Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-17-2004   #1
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Im in a video game! *starts twitching*

Ok this is odd and highly creepy go here, im famous lol well sorta, my surname is only slightly incy bit different to that, but damn what are the odds?

Also about 4 months ago I was at working sorting letters and I got one through for a Dean Shepheard, who also lived in norwich....I literally froze thinking Its for me and the spelt my surname wrong till I noticed the address was different....so not only the game but theres another almost me in the same city....

So anyone else found anyone with their name?
Old 11-17-2004   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Im in a video game! *starts twitching*

nope. but i've met and my friends have known other Romo's here in Oxnard. none of them are related to me.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #3
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

where they called matt? coz thats what im asking, if you met or heard of anyone with your name, as in first name AND surname....its ok if it has a slightly different spelling but as long as its pronounced the same.....their are 3 spellings of my surname but they are all said the same....
Old 11-18-2004   #4
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

One lives round the corner from me and works on a news programe as an onscreen reporter.

I also have castles, areas in Edinburgh and a slum named after me.

Have that.

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #5
Mr Stabby

what full name? dont you find that a lil creepy?
Old 11-18-2004   #6
bigsmalls
Well Known Member

bigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of light

ive met a guy named joe middleton which is horrifically close to my name joe middlebrook
party we must!!!
bigsmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #7
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Quote:
Originally Said by Haunted Madness
what full name? dont you find that a lil creepy?
Not really.

Kinda annoying when we passed through craigmiller on a school trip though, got all the crappy jokes and comments.

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #8
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Newcastle upon Tyne

I dont want to go on.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #9
Mr Stabby

yeah best not to, its a baaaaaaaaaaaaad place, but again I remind that its gotta be first and last name