Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 12-27-2004   #1
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute
Weasel is sick

Weasel is really sick. I think he posted on the Tidal Waves thread this morning and then he got sick and he's still sick. Everybody send Weasel a get well message.
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Weasel is sick

Aww. Too much holiday candy?
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #3
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute

He's got a stomach flu. ewwww
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Old 12-27-2004   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

Ew, I used to get those a lot...I'd have them for a full week. Luckily, all of those flus amounted to immunity.

Hope he feels better soon.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-27-2004   #5
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Get better ericccccc, it sucks being sick on the holidays.:(

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #6
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

*Huggles Weasel* Get well buddy.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #7
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

i hope he will feels better soon too.

Last edited by Hamana; 12-28-2004 at 07:01 AM.
Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #8
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

i hear that 80% of sickness is food poisoning. and it is mistaken for the flu because it has the same symptoms.
expect either to get better in a day or two (meaning food poisoning) or to get worse for about 2 weeks, also you will pass it on to others (meaning the flu)

in any case get lots of rest, keep up on fluids but away from milk and dairy products. and if you are going to drink juices with high acidity, eat something with them as they will just upset you further
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #9
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute

::pounces::

::hugs::

I hope you're better soon, hon...if it's stomach flu I recommend going to a hospital. They have a shot that'll get you nice and high, and have you back on your feet in a day. I've gotten it twice.
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #10
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

I never liked those magic medications that made you well. I figure toughing sickness out gives you character.

Well, as long as it's not life threatening.
Old 12-27-2004   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

youre not sick you baby. it's all in ur head. fight that shit and get back to what you were doing. but if you really need a vacation form it all, then just go lie down.

and if you want to think ur sick...i hope you start thinking ur getting well soon. Late.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #12
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Aww man, I hope you get better. Eat lots of chicken soup and listen to lots of depeche mode. I find that works ?

*HUGS*
=)

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #13
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Quote:
Originally Said by spadetje
Aww man, I hope you get better. Eat lots of chicken soup.

*HUGS*
=)
All Weasel can have right now is water. That's an improvement over a couple hours ago.
Old 12-27-2004   #14
2kte4u
Old & Wise Member

2kte4u will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 2kte4u

::Hugs Eric:: Get well soon...uber soon!

And he's forced to live off of water?!? He'll die without his coke.

It's the only culture some people have left
2kte4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #15
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic
I never liked those magic medications that made you well. I figure toughing sickness out gives you character.

Well, as long as it's not life threatening.
im glad you added the "as long as its not life threatening".....I can imagine it now;

"sir you have ebola"
"so? thats it?"
"im afraid your going to die"
"Pfft! I'll fight it, it builds character dont ya know?"

...and thus the guy dies with all his major organs liquefyingthemselfs and his eyeballs rotting and all other manner of sick shit attributed to ebola....

anywho, get well soon eric....
Old 12-27-2004   #16
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

thanks guys. i've thrown up 10 times since this morning and now im almost too weak to move. i just ate a bite of jello though, so hopefully that should stay down. beware 5 yeard old virus carrying cousins.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #17
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
im glad you added the "as long as its not life threatening".....I can imagine it now;

"sir you have ebola"
"so? thats it?"
"im afraid your going to die"
"Pfft! I'll fight it, it builds character dont ya know?"

...and thus the guy dies with all his major organs liquefyingthemselfs and his eyeballs rotting and all other manner of sick shit attributed to ebola....

anywho, get well soon eric....
I actually have a story about that. About five years ago, one of my high school teachers showed us a video on ebola and what it does to you and in the video it mentioned that it's mostly centered in Africa and Asia.

That night, I called my friends and forbade them from going to either continent or else I'd disown them, because I was NOT going to die of ebola.

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
thanks guys. i've thrown up 10 times since this morning and now im almost too weak to move. i just ate a bite of jello though, so hopefully that should stay down. beware 5 yeard old virus carrying cousins.
Aww, ouch. Poor baby. Feel better soon....try crackers or toast, they usually go down pretty well for me.
Old 12-27-2004   #18
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
beware 5 yeard old virus carrying cousins.
Sure they're little, but they're deadly.
Old 12-27-2004   #19
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic
Aww, ouch. Poor baby. Feel better soon....try crackers or toast, they usually go down pretty well for me.
yea but I think in eric's case, I don't think their gonna go down too well, more like come up...you know exocist style
Old 12-27-2004   #20
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

in the exorcist it was pea soup.