Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 06-30-2004   #41
odd_fried_eggs

odd_fried_eggs will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to odd_fried_eggs
Re: Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Sensing (S) 55.26% Intuitive (N) 44.74%
Feeling (F) 52.5% Thinking (T) 47.5%
Perceiving (P) 51.52% Judging (J) 48.48%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Heh... sounds like bull to me. You can't make enough money out of flogging your own paintings to buy a porsche...
odd_fried_eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005   #42
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Wow this test is awesome, I just had to revive it.

Introverted (I) 59.46% Extroverted (E) 40.54%
Intuitive (N) 52.78% Sensing (S) 47.22%
Feeling (F) 53.13% Thinking (T) 46.88%
Judging (J) 52.5% Perceiving (P) 47.5%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

I'm not sure if I like to help others (am i that nice? ), and hell it seems I'm alot more introverted then i thought, but this test seems pretty acurate. Very cool.

Old 08-19-2005   #43
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I saw that the thread was started by Darlene (spades) and I got kinda sad all over again....
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005   #44
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have revived it. It just seemed like such an awesome test. Sorry again.
Old 08-20-2005   #45
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

no don't worry about it, it's not a bad thing hon.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote