Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-28-2004   #21
underwater_kitten

underwater_kitten is a jewel in the roughunderwater_kitten is a jewel in the roughunderwater_kitten is a jewel in the rough
Re: Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Introverted (I) 53.85% Extroverted (E) 46.15%
Intuitive (N) 61.76% Sensing (S) 38.24%
Feeling (F) 57.58% Thinking (T) 42.42%
Perceiving (P) 70.97% Judging (J) 29.03%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population
Old 05-28-2004   #22
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Extroverted (E) 51.85% Introverted (I) 48.15%
Intuitive (N) 52.63% Sensing (S) 47.37%
Feeling (F) 54.05% Thinking (T) 45.95%
Perceiving (P) 57.14% Judging (J) 42.86%
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Hmmm...a journalist. Doesn't sound too much like me.
Old 05-28-2004   #23
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Introverted (I) 74.07% Extroverted (E) 25.93%
Sensing (S) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44%
Feeling (F) 56.67% Thinking (T) 43.33%
Perceiving (P) 65.63% Judging (J) 34.38%

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population

Um.....No. Thats just plain wrong. And I only have 3 decent senses left

Alba gu bràth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #24
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

These results are really cool :D
But extraverted/introverted is just where you get your energy. Extraverts get it from other people or the outer world where introverts get it from the inner world

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #25
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Yeah that means im outgoing w00!

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #26
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon

Quote:
Originally Said by 4degrees
Here's part of it:

Overall:
Melancholy:10
Phlegmatic:12
Sanguine:5
Choleric:1

Strengths:
Melancholy:5
Phlegmatic:6
Sanguine:2
Choleric:1

Weakneses:
Melancholy:5
Phlegmatic:6
Sanguine:3
Choleric:0

I don't know what any of that means, though.
That was from a different personality test that I put on this thread, then I separated it to make it less confusing... sorry! The one Spades posted is on her first post, and if you want to find out what your results that you didn't understand mean, check out the Four Humors thread. Sorry for the confusion!

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #27
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

I already did this quiz and I am the complete opposite of Spades. ENFP
E-Extorverted
N-Intuitive
F-Feeler
P-Percieving

i'm the journalist, ""Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population. "

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #28
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by spadetje
extraverted/introverted is just where you get your energy. Extraverts get it from other people or the outer world where introverts get it from the inner world
ya hear that? it almost sounds like pretty birds chirping, its so pretty. haha
That's a good answer. My hat off to you...:D

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #29
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

I got this

Extroverted (E) 62.16% Introverted (I) 37.84%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 68.57% Judging (J) 31.43%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004   #30
monster
Needs to confirm E-mail address

monster will become famous soon enough

i am INFP: "Questor"
Introverted (I) 57.58% Extroverted (E) 42.42%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 70.97% Thinking (T) 29.03%
Perceiving (P) 76.67% Judging (J) 23.33%

why are most of us on here either INFP or ENFP?
Old 06-12-2004   #31
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

This is pretty cool

Extroverted (E) 77.14% Introverted (I) 22.86%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 61.54% Judging (J) 38.46%

I am ENPF "Journalist" but I could never be a journalist to boring of a job

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004   #32
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

i like that test a lot

Introverted (I) 69.44% Extroverted (E) 30.56%
Intuitive (N) 52.27% Sensing (S) 47.73%
Thinking (T) 61.11% Feeling (F) 38.89%
Perceiving (P) 72.41% Judging (J) 27.59%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004   #33
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

That's really interesting that the majority of you are NFP's. I'm so interested in this analysis. If you look into it, you can use these results to determine a choice career or career environment for you.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004   #34
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

You could, if you had the time. And the appropriate amount of effort.

But seeing as AS lacks both... meh.
Old 06-12-2004   #35
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

Introverted (I) 51.43% Extroverted (E) 48.57%
Intuitive (N) 53.85% Sensing (S) 46.15%
Thinking (T) 69.44% Feeling (F) 30.56%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

i wonder if the percents that are given in the explaination follow with the members of this site. anyone want to follow up?
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004   #36
monster
Needs to confirm E-mail address

monster will become famous soon enough

just out of interest, what the hell's a 'questor'?
Old 06-16-2004   #37
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

ntroverted (I) 52.78% Extroverted (E) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Feeling (F) 67.57% Thinking (T) 32.43%
Perceiving (P) 55.88% Judging (J) 44.12%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

i dunno if it's accurate. im not very good at judging myself.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004   #38
Vault

Vault is just really niceVault is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Vault

Introverted (I) 88.89% Extroverted (E) 11.11%
Sensing (S) 60.53% Intuitive (N) 39.47%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 67.65% Perceiving (P) 32.35%

Interesting test.
Old 06-16-2004   #39
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute

Introverted (I) 51.43% Extroverted (E) 48.57%
Intuitive (N) 55.26% Sensing (S) 44.74%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

The Extroverted should be a wee bit lower, and the Thinking should be about even with the Feeling. Otherwise, seems pretty close.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004   #40
Silent Assassin
Experienced Member

Silent Assassin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Silent Assassin Send a message via AIM to Silent Assassin Send a message via MSN to Silent Assassin Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Assassin

Extroverted (E) 77.14% Introverted (I) 22.86%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Feeling (F) 61.76% Thinking (T) 38.24%
Perceiving (P) 58.82% Judging (J) 41.18%

Interesting.
Silent Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote