Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-27-2004   #1
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje
Myers-Briggs Personality Test

This personality test is professional and I hear it's used in psycology often. It catagorizes your personality into 16 different letters; four different letter for four different parts of your personality.
My father took a course on this and introduced me to it and I find it very neat.
My results were ISTJ
Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
Sensing (S) 87.1% Intuitive (N) 12.9%
Thinking (T) 90% Feeling (F) 10%
Judging (J) 81.25% Perceiving (P) 18.75%

Introverted/Extroverted is where you get your energy; or your social aspect, introverts are more comfortable alone with thie inner thoughts; information and ideas. Where extroverts get their energy from people around them, are more open. I am a definate 50/50 split.
Sensing/Intuitive concentrates on how you process information. Sensing is based on facts and familiarity. Intuitive is possibilities or new ideas.
Thinking/Feeling is how you prefer to make decisions. Thinking people make them based on logic and facts; Feeling people make them on their gut feelings, or emotions.
Judging/Percieving is how you like to organise your life. Judging is making quick decisions and knowing where you stand. Percieving is in more of a flexible way, discovering life as you go along.

I'm very interested in this idea. You guys can take the test, I'd be interested in your results.
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs.html

Kortenie is a good friend of mine, yet she got the exact opposite of me. I found it weird but it makes sense.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #2
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david
Re: Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Introverted (I) 58.06% Extroverted (E) 41.94%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 52.94% Thinking (T) 47.06%
Perceiving (P) 70.27% Judging (J) 29.73%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Old 05-27-2004   #3
HauntedMike
fear the hangover fairy

Location: Monifieth, Round-the-corner-from-the-place, Scotland
HauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divine
Send a message via MSN to HauntedMike Send a message via Yahoo to HauntedMike

I got

Extroverted (E) 58.06% Introverted (I) 41.94%
Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
Feeling (F) 55.88% Thinking (T) 44.12%
Perceiving (P) 51.61% Judging (J) 48.39%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

-Mike
Old 05-27-2004   #4
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

Extroverted (E) 71.05% Introverted (I) 28.95%
Intuitive (N) 53.85% Sensing (S) 46.15%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 54.05% Judging (J) 45.95%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #5
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to argentmoon

Introverted (I) 51.28% Extroverted (E) 48.72%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

This is what I was when we took a similar test to this randomly in Theology one day... There was another test that I took in 8th grade that was the four humours, and for that I got phlegmatic melancholy... I'll see if I can find it online.

the spirit in me bows to the spirit in you

argentmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #6
argentmoon
harajuku girl

argentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond reputeargentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Found it! http://www.oneishy.com/personality/index.php

Old 05-27-2004   #7
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Introverted (I) 63.64% Extroverted (E) 36.36%
Sensing (S) 51.28% Intuitive (N) 48.72%
Thinking (T) 52.78% Feeling (F) 47.22%
Judging (J) 55.56% Perceiving (P) 44.44%
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #8
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Extroverted (E) 65.71% Introverted (I) 34.29%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Feeling (F) 54.29% Thinking (T) 45.71%
Perceiving (P) 52.78% Judging (J) 47.22%

Your type is: ENFP
Accuracy: - 5 hi 4 3 2 1 low

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Extroverted (E) 53.13% Introverted (I) 46.88%
Intuitive (N) 51.61% Sensing (S) 48.39%
Feeling (F) 68.97% Thinking (T) 31.03%
Perceiving (P) 61.29% Judging (J) 38.71%

what is extroverted btw?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #10
argentmoon
harajuku girl

this is what dictionary.com says.... "Marked by interest in and behavior directed toward others or the environment as opposed to or to the exclusion of self; gregarious or outgoing: “the hearty and extroverted types who dominated public life in Boston” (Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr.)."

Old 05-27-2004   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol. yea i coulda went to dictionairy too...i was hoping for layman's terms..its easier that way and saves time. :D

thank you though MooN

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-27-2004   #12
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I seemed to have joined the ranks of Diablo and Jagged, and I think this is completely accurate:

Extroverted (E) 61.76% Introverted (I) 38.24%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Feeling (F) 56.25% Thinking (T) 43.75%
Perceiving (P) 70.37% Judging (J) 29.63%

When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

its cuz we're the best. being only 8 % of the population :)

good work kittydragon. and Jagged. good heads there on ur shoulders.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-27-2004   #14
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

Extroverted: How outgoing you are.
Old 05-27-2004   #15
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

See that's what I'm saying. You can't not have people around who think life is an exciting drama. Dullness just won't do.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #16
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 57.89% Sensing (S) 42.11%
Feeling (F) 53.85% Thinking (T) 46.15%
Perceiving (P) 68.57% Judging (J) 31.43%

Your type is: INFP
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

oh and
extroverted - at ease in talking to others
Old 05-27-2004   #17
IAmSoVerySpecial
Sexy Bitch

IAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divine
Send a message via AIM to IAmSoVerySpecial Send a message via Yahoo to IAmSoVerySpecial

Extroverted (E) 84.38% Introverted (I) 15.63%
Sensing (S) 61.11% Intuitive (N) 38.89%
Feeling (F) 52.78% Thinking (T) 47.22%
Perceiving (P) 51.22% Judging (J) 48.78%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

well, almost everything...
IAmSoVerySpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004   #18
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Here's part of it:

Overall:
Melancholy:10
Phlegmatic:12
Sanguine:5
Choleric:1

Strengths:
Melancholy:5
Phlegmatic:6
Sanguine:2
Choleric:1

Weakneses:
Melancholy:5
Phlegmatic:6
Sanguine:3
Choleric:0

I don't know what any of that means, though.

Last edited by jackthepanda; 05-28-2004 at 08:04 AM.
hai Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah , how'd you post the wrong test, in the wrong test? lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-28-2004   #20
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 57.14% Sensing (S) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 72.41% Feeling (F) 27.59%
Perceiving (P) 52.94% Judging (J) 47.06%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Fairly close.
Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote