Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 04-17-2004   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Mortal fucking Kombat.

i read the article, shit what magazine was it..i dunno.

this game is going to kill everyone. and everyone who doesnt get it, is going to die!
need i say more?

haha, dude, its a fighting game, and you kno that quest mode in deadly alliance? well thats back in this game and its more indepth than ever. you can walk around and go to a dojo, see Bo Rai Cho, he teaches u a new technique, walk back out and around an alley, see Scorpion, then put ur skills to the test! and u can do that shit online...
they got that puzzle fighter nonsense. like street fighter turbo shit...that's online. they got some boardgame, looks like chess or something. that's online as well. the whole game is like games in 1. and its ALL online. sorry for u dailup suckas. haha

but yeah, old fighters like Mileena and Barraka are back. New uniforms, pretty badass. Gore gore and death traps...oooo yea. u heard me right..haha.

this game is going to rock. i forget when that comes out.

eh, right now i'm waiting for Driv3r. this june.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004   #2
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mortal fucking Kombat.

dude mortal kombat rocks!! and they really are bringing baraka back? man that shits gonna rock even more....baraka was my favourite character outa all the games....well second to kano with the laser eye......yeah gota have yourself a laser eye....
Old 04-17-2004   #3
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

subzero is the best dean
Old 04-17-2004   #4
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by captainpooface69
subzero is the best dean
no fucking way.....scorpion and baraka all the way...well after laser eye guy anyway.....wow I jsut found an old copy of mortal kombat one on one of my old backup discs....im now off to kill some people...namely subzero with my laser eye thingy.....lol
Old 04-17-2004   #5
johnathanau1

johnathanau1 is doing greatjohnathanau1 is doing great
Send a message via MSN to johnathanau1 Send a message via Yahoo to johnathanau1

d00d whens this game coming out?!? whats it even called
johnathanau1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004   #6
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
subzero is the best dean
duude... :( i hate agreeing with CPF

but he is so right, subzero is the best mutha fucka, you dissin subzero and you're dissin me, >_<

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004   #7
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

i have all the old mortal combats on SNES sup now bitch
Old 04-17-2004   #8
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by chicken
you dissin subzero and you're dissin me, >_<
don't I already do that?

but seriously though.....subzero sucks.....correction he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2004   #9
kyle
Lawl ^^

they shoulb make mortal combat online so i could kick deans ass with subzero

EDIT: just saw the online thing about the game
Old 04-17-2004   #10
Mr Stabby

Quote:
they shoulb make mortal combat online so i could kick deans ass with subzero

EDIT: just saw the online thing about the game
pfft you wish.....you wouldn't even get close to me....i'd be all like using laser beams and shit on ya....yeah....and then with uppercutting you into ceilings an stuff.....you wouldn't stand a chance mate
Old 04-17-2004   #11
J.C
KanadianKiller

J.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to J.C

The new MK game should be cool

Mortal Kombat: Deception

I saw screencaps and Sub-Zero looks so far the best
(Baraka, Noob Saibot, new raiden type-girl, Milenna, Sindel, Ermac...and a few others from the old games are in the new one)
Old 04-17-2004   #12
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

HA!

eat shit and die dean :p

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Old 04-17-2004   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

ahh! online play!!! online fighting! all of us could fight each other!! oh but wait, does everyone have a ps2? can xbox users play online with ps2 users?? i wonder about that..

thanks JC. Mortal Kombat Deception. i dont know when the game is coming out. proabbly fall though. like most of the games.

This game is going to kill you! and if you dont get it, youre going to die!! i cant fuckin wait. they should make that their slogan. haha.

Raiden was dope, until they took away his flying superman and teleportation. Everyone gets at least 2 fatalities as well. no more of that 1 lame fatality crap.
Scorpion is the greatest. You play with fire, and you get burned! what else can u say about a spectre that lives in Hell? haha
Kitana was alway scool too.

damn it, i need this game. so then i can kill all of you :P

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-17-2004   #14
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

i have a PS2

you're going down :| HOWEVER i dont have cable... but my mate does :D

Old 04-17-2004   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

find someone that does! then we can play. definately.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-17-2004   #16
J.C
KanadianKiller

J.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to beholdJ.C is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to J.C

I have ps2 and once Deception comes out Iam getting it...you all well bow down to me
-----
Also there are stage fatailities and trap fatailities in all levels

Konquest is a game in itself where you can even create your own custom character (look and moves), chess fighting game, and a falling puzzle game

Backgrounds will interact with you, like when your in the Netherbelly there are these people in cages that will grab and bite you. Also in different levels you can hit people of buildings but they won't die and you can continue to battle below.....the animation I saw was incredible for it

2 new characters names : Ashrah (Raiden-type girl), and Hotaru.......also Night Wolf is in the game as well, I forgot about him

The best clothes for people: Baraka, Ermac, Sub-Zero (1st clothes, secondary blows), Hotaru
Old 04-17-2004   #17
kyle
Lawl ^^

i have a ps2 so all you fuckers are going down
Old 04-17-2004   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

oh yeah. ever play Dead or Alive on the Dreamcast? yea, the stages are like that. except they are massive! you can hit them thru walls and shit. have him fall 50 ft. haha hell yeah. this game just keeps getting better with all the info i forgot to mention.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-18-2004   #19
HauntedMike
fear the hangover fairy

Location: Monifieth, Round-the-corner-from-the-place, Scotland
HauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divine
Send a message via MSN to HauntedMike Send a message via Yahoo to HauntedMike

Man... I may have to get a PS2 JUST so I can get all Sub-Zero on Dean's ass!

-Mike
Old 04-18-2004   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yea, does Dean have a ps2, so he can die?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina