Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Site Issues & Suggestions

Site Issues & Suggestions Post here if you're having problems with anything on the site or forum. Questions also fielded here. Also make suggestions for features or changes you want to see made to Almost Smart.

Old 02-14-2004   #1
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle
Points for the arcade?

could the point system be brought back for use in the arcade like every game would cost like 100 points so that if this is done people wil keep posting and not waste all their time in the arcade and i think the point amount given for each post should be reduced. Just a suggestion to make the arcade more like a real arcade
Old 02-15-2004   #2
HauntedMike
fear the hangover fairy

Location: Monifieth, Round-the-corner-from-the-place, Scotland
HauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divineHauntedMike is divine
Send a message via MSN to HauntedMike Send a message via Yahoo to HauntedMike
Re: Points for the arcade?

I think that's quite a good idea... maybe we'd get some more discussions going on, it seems to have been relatively quiet of late...

-Mike
Old 02-15-2004   #3
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

yeah, i never thought i'd ever say this, but good idea Kyle
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004   #4
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

But have we considered the possibility of spammers again just like with the mp3's, granted I doubt it would be a major problem.
Old 02-15-2004   #5
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i didn't think of that. i guess people would spam just to play games
Old 02-15-2004   #6
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

sorry if this question is offtopic, and probably annoying, and also asked for the upteenth, but whatever happened to the point system ? And the mp3s ?

But to go back on topic, good points (heh, points, me so funny). It would be rather cool to have the point system back, yet point whores are/were a pain in the ass to deal with. Maybe it could be like mario party, where you purchase games to play with points, if the store was still around. Those were the days.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004   #7
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by twodents2D
sorry if this question is offtopic, and probably annoying, and also asked for the upteenth, but whatever happened to the point system ? And the mp3s ?

But to go back on topic, good points (heh, points, me so funny). It would be rather cool to have the point system back, yet point whores are/were a pain in the ass to deal with. Maybe it could be like mario party, where you purchase games to play with points, if the store was still around. Those were the days.
Whoa! I though you left a while ago and weren't coming back, hmm I must of been wrong......

....anywho...the mp3's were got shot off due to a massive influx of spammers, and with no mp3's or store there was no point in keeping the points system either...there I hope that brings you up to date

And yes those were the days, where you could use the store to change people's user titles....hehe....ah the title wars we had back then...ahh those were the days....
Old 02-15-2004   #8
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

yeah i dont think people are going to spam to play in the arcade
Old 02-15-2004   #9
Wobbie
Is Back

hello 2D welcome back

heehee, the title wars were awesome. check out the title i put on this guy ages ago. it's still there http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/member.php?u=669