Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-31-2006   #161
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Learned Life Lessons

Quote:
Originally Said by INCUBUS
I wont be here when it does. That's all I care about. To those who are...YOU DID IT TO YOURSELVES.

the first part - I wouldn't be too sure of that.

the second - Yes, we did this to ourselves.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006   #162
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

Don't talk to strangers...

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #163
INCUBUS
Cave ab homine unius libri

INCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
the first part - I wouldn't be too sure of that.

the second - Yes, we did this to ourselves.
No I wont be here, as sick and twsited as we have become I think someone wants to see just how much worse we can get.

"That which doesn't kill us... only makes us stronger."

"Oh well... whatever... nevermind."
INCUBUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #164
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

here are 3 of my most recent hard fought lessons, i hope to save you all the trouble of getting this far...

1.) Know where and WHEN to draw the line, and draw it in blood (you'll have to, trust me.)

2.) Keep yourself alive, kill your enemies (because sooner or latter you will face a "them or you" situation)

lastly...

3.) When you put your life in someone elses hands for so long, they will eventually throw it all away (seriously it can't and won't last forever, no matter how many times you say "i love you")

i hope this helps....
Old 06-30-2007   #165
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin

Heh, you know, I wouldn't chime in here as I agree with most everything you said, save for the trust issue.

In the past year, I went through a horrible mental breakdown, cut off all ties with my family, moved as far away from everyone as I could get... all because I put all my trust in someone who didn't deserve it. I was afraid to get close to anyone, to maintain any kind of relationship, and was generally miserable for a long time. Then one day it hit me... It's so much better to take the chance in trusting someone unconditionally, even if you've just met them, than it is to risk the chance of building something great with them. Even if in the end things don't work the way you want them to, at least you're not left wondering what could have been.

So I've learned to love everyone, because everyone has something about them worth loving, and to never let a previous experience effect a current opportunity.
Old 07-14-2007   #166
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine

Drink triples, See double, and Stay Single.......

"There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors"
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #167
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

Never fry bacon while standing naked at the stove.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #168
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

take a dump BEFORE you get in the shower.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #169
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

make sure there's TP before you sit down.....got that PD ^

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #170
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

dont do drugs & never try to fit in with a crowd, it fucks you up and you forget who you actually are
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #171
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Never put your heart into it in less you know they want it as much as you do

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #172
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

dont skip school, or even classes. not only do you miss out on the social side of it, it'll take you ten times longer to get a decent job.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #173
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine

Life is a like a car, Best and most fun when driven in the Fast line.

"There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors"
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #174
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

YOU ARE THE CHOICES THAT YOU CHOSE !
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #175
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

The Mint-Tingle condom by Trojan doesnt tingle for the wearer.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #176
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento View Post
The Mint-Tingle condom by Trojan doesnt tingle for the wearer.
The mint tingle condom sometimes causes limp-dick.

It did for my bf anyways O_o
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #177
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

People are things.

I have the Downs.
schism- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007   #178
daaa77
I prefer Sonic

daaa77 has made a few great posts

When Some One Hits you, FIGHT BACK!!!
daaa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007   #179
planetpurple
Newbie Member

planetpurple has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to planetpurple

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Don't spit into the wind.

Real love is a choice.

Life is not a dress rehearsal, this is the only performance you'll ever have.
planetpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #180
dracula
Newbie Member

dracula is on a distinguished road

- always give
things to your teacher for good grade's:P
-never trust cheat engine(it was an trojan:O)
dracula is offline   Reply With Quote