Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-18-2004   #61
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine
Re: Learned Life Lessons

-Its not illegal unless you are caught and convicted
-Girls with deep voices usually also have a "secret package" for you
-Stip Poker only works if your the only guy
-If you bring the beer they will come
-If at first you don't suceed say fuck it and go on to something else
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004   #62
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Fox

hahaha. i like that.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #63
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
hahaha. i like that.
yeh, your slacking ass would like that......
Old 11-14-2004   #64
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Quote:
Originally Said by Fox
-Its not illegal unless you are caught and convicted
-Girls with deep voices usually also have a "secret package" for you
-Stip Poker only works if your the only guy
-If you bring the beer they will come
heh I liked the "Girls with deep voices usually also have a "secret package" for you"

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #65
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Fox
I haev one similar that I live by *looks all proud and noble* "If somethings hard to do reach for the TV remote, and if you cant.....well fuck it and do nothing"
Old 11-15-2004   #66
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light

anything that can go wrong will go wrong

learned that the hard way
________
help in love

Last edited by ueatpoo; 01-22-2011 at 10:05 AM.
ueatpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #67
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by ueatpoo
anything that can go wrong will go wrong
aint that the truth, and its always consists of a explosion....even if theres nothing explosive in the area
Old 11-25-2004   #68
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine

Some people shoot to kill
Some people shoot to mame
I say unload the clip and let the lord decide
Old 01-07-2005   #69
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give you three of my life theories,
1-Just do it, it'll usually work out in the end (kinda like never hesitate)
2-Every theory has exceptions
3-Always read ahead, so if you didn't read ahead and "Just did it" it's your own damn fault

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #70
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Blood Red
yeh, your slacking ass would like that......
nah. you got it wrong. i'm on another page.

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage Nature
(Never hesitate.)
one of the best things. i think i even said in my first post here.

If you hesitate...You're dead. (lol think of it from a driving point, since you can only move forward anyway heh heh)

Don't forget to be happy once in awhile.
Smile.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005   #71
Ender1876
Trainee Member

Ender1876 should be rewarded

i agree with the never hesitate thing, but there are some moments were you have to think about it befor hand so that you dont make the fatel mistake that can cost you the gurl/life/loved one. so i would think that i would have to say something more to go with your gut instick the thing that first comes to mind not the thing that say no that wont work do it this way do it the way you thought first cuz the second one is usualy a half thought out thing that seems good at the time but in the end its not gonna work.

Ender1876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005   #72
Forscene

Forscene will become famous soon enough

Well, I kinda shouldn't be putting anything; 'Cause I'm still learning But,

- If you have an itch scratch it.
- Do what you want no matter what someone thinks (Hence my blinding clothes, Funky hair and weird makeup )
- If it hurt the first time, Don't do it again. (No matter how many times I tell this to myself..I never follow it..)
Forscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005   #73
Fox
poolshark packleader

1. The Law of Common Sense
Never accept a drink from a urologist, nor a friendly handshake from a proctologist.
2. The Law of Reality
Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

3. The Law of Avoiding Oversell
When putting cheese in a mousetrap, always leave room for the mouse.

4. Law of Physical Displacement
Sometimes you are the dog. Sometimes you are the hydrant.

5. Legal Rights
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

6. Law of Probable Dispersal
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

7. Law Pertaining to Divorce
Be a good housekeeper. When you leave him...get a good lawyer...keep his/her house
Old 02-08-2005   #74
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

its about time i comment again on this.....
just a few tho,

1.) the past can never be forgotten, just misplaced.
2.) there is always a triggerd effect, you cant stop what you start.
3.) conquest is always best by division, seperate and you win.
4.) shatter your broken heart, so that it kills everyone in a 5m radius
Old 02-08-2005   #75
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Here's another one that I came up with.

Don't think too much. Don't spend all day thinking about things that won't accomplish anything because there's no point in them. If you have questions, go and do things to find your answers instead.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005   #76
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't sleep with crazy ass bitches.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005   #77
Fox
poolshark packleader

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337
Or do sleep with them and tell them of the exit only rule (meaning as a guy things are only exiting you nothing goes in) and just double wrap yourself. Or if she is really insisting on the kinky stuff tell her she is going to hang from the ceiling by belts and be used as a pinata first. When your finished leave her hanging and leave. Ether way you get laid without having her get paid.
Old 02-17-2005   #78
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

- Teenage girls have a shitload of mental issues.
- All of the problems teenage boys experience are a result of the mental issues of the teenage girls. ALL of them.
- If you have a dream, don't wait for it to happen. Make it.
Old 02-20-2005   #79
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337
no you can, just dont let them know where you live, or your #

lmao yeh...

- life and death are two sides of the same coin.
you can give death or take life.
you'll have to make the choice sooner or later in life.
everyone will.....
Old 03-21-2005   #80
makilwen

makilwen should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to makilwen

1. Don't ask you parents to pick you up if youve been drinking, or at least don't fall across the back seat of the car and start singing...they get suspicious...(yes, we were all stupid at 15, spare me the accusations of duuhh)

2. Baked goods will heal more friendships than trying to make up some heartfelt response ever will.

3. Boys lie, but they are still an excellent source of warmth and conversation.

4. Toaster struddles may appear to be wrapped in white paper, they are in fact, in foil, do not microwave

5. Getting things over with quickly and painfully is better than letting them sit and quietly fester

6. Debate kids are suprisingly horny

7. White people are not allowed to make jokes referencing anyone besides other WASPS or Catholics. What is funny from your Arab/Indian/Chinese friends comes off as racist and awkward from you.

8. Never argue with your mother when grandma's in town, in fact, it's best to speak to neither of them for the duration.....

~I'm more of a broken sprinkler than font of wisdom but that's what i've gleaned, oh well.

~Hey baby, want a green card?
COLDLY PRACTICAL

"Omg, i've never seen a white chick in a Sari before!"
makilwen is offline   Reply With Quote